We spent 5 excellent nights on a half board basis at this gem of a hotel.
The breakfast buffet was always fresh and comprehensive.
The evening meals were truly excellent - plenty of choice and always of high quality.
Afternoon tea and cakes were a bonus.
The service was always friendly and efficient.
We upgraded from a standard to a front Lake View room which was definitely worth the extra cost.
The standard rooms are OK but the Lake View is what it is all about!
The hotel is situated about a 5 to 10 minute walk from the centre of Garda.
The drive is fairly steep and then you need to cross a road and descend a set of stairs to get down to the lakeside - from there is a flat walk into Garda town.
Garda was extremely quiet as it was very early in the season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Hotel Excelsior Le Terraze opened on the 1st of May, after six months of refurbishing. We have created larger and brighter rooms. Completely soundproofed with high levels of comfort and safety. The restaurant welcomes you in a relaxing and elegant ambiance with high levels of service. Rooms with air-conditioning, minibar, safe, coffee-making facilities, SAT TV, hair dryer. Balconies available. We offer standard, superior and deluxe rooms. Swimming pool with whirlpool, terraces overlooking the lake. Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Excelsior le Terrazze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excelsior Le Terrazze Hotel
- Excelsior Le Terrazze Garda
- Hotel Excelsior Le Terrazze Garda, Lake Garda, Italy