This hotel was absolutely fabulous. Could not fault this at all. The food was outstanding and the staff were all lovely and made our stay so memorable. Their attention to detail at the evening meal was incredible. It was only a short walk to the lakeside which was beautiful and very well placed to travel around by either boat or bus. I would recommend this to anyone, although I would advise to take an umbrella as it did rain heavily a couple of days, even in July. Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Hotel Excelsior Le Terraze opened on the 1st of May, after six months of refurbishing. We have created larger and brighter rooms. Completely soundproofed with high levels of comfort and safety. The restaurant welcomes you in a relaxing and elegant ambiance with high levels of service. Rooms with air-conditioning, minibar, safe, coffee-making facilities, SAT TV, hair dryer. Balconies available. We offer standard, superior and deluxe rooms. Swimming pool with whirlpool, terraces overlooking the lake. Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Excelsior le Terrazze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excelsior Le Terrazze Hotel
- Excelsior Le Terrazze Garda
- Hotel Excelsior Le Terrazze Garda, Lake Garda, Italy