This is not a "conventional" hotel but has wonderful suites and apartments with well equipped kitchens and terraces that look out over the whole Lake - a terrific pool too. It's quite special having breakfast on the terrace with home baked cakes, wonderful breads and a delightful range of meats and cheeses. As it is a family run business there is a lot of personal involvement and you feel part of the family from the moment of arrival. You definitely need a car because of the location. Do explore the hinterland too, interesting restaurants and D'Annunzio's crazy house. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Florida - Suite & Suite Apartments, set in 6 hectares of olive groves and floral gardens, has been run by the Cipani family since the 1950s. All accommodations are with a balcony or terrace overlooking the lake. Guests can expect hand-painted ceilings and elegant furniture. Panoramic swimmingpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Villa Florida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Hotel Gardone Riviera
- Hotel Villa Florida Lake Garda/Gardone Riviera, Italy