A lovely quiet place to chill out and relax. The staff are very friendly & professional - Danielle can even write upside down in English.
Located just outside Gardone Riviera the Villa Florida provided us with a great 3 day break during our Northern Italy sojourn. Lago Di Garda, while perhaps one of the lesser known Italian lakes, is one worth exploring with the mountainous terrain & fabulous villages to the north and the south with its flatter terrain & equally fabulous villages.
Breakfasts were great with plenty to choose from.
There is no restaurant so you are up for a walk or a drive to eat. Walking becomes a problem if the weather is inclement.
Wifi is ok but requires constant re-logging on which got a bit annoying at times.
Overall a great place to stay on Lake Garda if you have your own transport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In wonderful panoramic position, above the coastal road connecting Gardone Riviera and Fasano, the Hotel Villa Florida - Suite & Suite Apartments is surrounded by the greenery of the organic olive grove, still today grown with unchanged passion. Before your eyes, an unrepeatable view with the Isola del Garda and its peninsula, the rocca and the small coastal villages in the background. The glorious top of Monte Baldo gently slopes to the south, outlining Punta San Vigilio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Villa Florida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Hotel Gardone Riviera
- Hotel Villa Florida Lake Garda/Gardone Riviera, Italy