Recently had 4 days at the Florida hotel (which turned out to be 6) due to volcano erupting! can't complain though, because the hotel was excellent, breakfast delivered at 8.30am on the dot every day (our choice of time by the way) and was delivered by a very friendly happy member of staff, always smiling and trying to teach us Italian each day. We got stranded in Lake Garda for a few extra days due to the volcano erupting in Iceland and the hotel was so very accommodating, nothing was to much trouble for them. They allowed us to use their internet access to book alternative flights home and helped us with extending our car hire etc. Seriously you must visit this hotel they are such lovely friendly and helpful people. Both receptionists were also wonderful and so very helpful (I believe both their names are Maura). One day we will revisit Lake Garda and will definitely return to this hotel. Also the bed in room 104 was so comfortable and the room had black out shutters, so we were getting about 10 hours sleep a night :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Florida - Suite & Suite Apartments, set in 6 hectares of olive groves and floral gardens, has been run by the Cipani family since the 1950s. All accommodations are with a balcony or terrace overlooking the lake. Guests can expect hand-painted ceilings and elegant furniture. Panoramic swimmingpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Villa Florida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Hotel Gardone Riviera
- Hotel Villa Florida Lake Garda/Gardone Riviera, Italy