Spent a very pleasurable 3 days in our beloved gardone Riviera with family (2 teenagers) and friends. We visit lake Garda every year but this was our first stay at the Fasano. I wouldnt say it is perfect, given it is quite expensive but there are many things to recommend such as the free parking on site, decent sun loungers, 3 direct access points to swim in the lake, a really great breakfast buffet and a very handy beach bag provided to each room for carrying sun creams, books, towels etc. We had two rooms in the recently renovated part of the hotel. Rooms are nice and fairly spacious with nice fittings and a decent balcony with perfect lake view. Bathrooms were Ok, not great and would have preferred a proper shower rather than the one that comes with a bath. Staff at front desk and concierge were very good, waiting and bar staff were a little hit or miss altho the staff at the pool and garden snack area were very good in particular Roberto.
The hotel has a pool which is small for the size of the hotel but we didnt use as we swam in the lake. It also has a very smart spa with some really nice steam rooms and saunas.
If ordering a gin and tonic, you need to ask for a bottle of tonic as they will use a dispenser otherwise and the tonic is flat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a frontage directly onto the peaceful western edge of the lake, this luxury five star hotel has rather exceptional qualities for the discerning guest. Privately owned, it stands in 12.000 Square meters of tranquil and secluded sub-tropical gardens. It has a heated swimming pool, access to the lake for water sports. Public rooms, including spacious lounges, are furnished with elegant sophistication and panache. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Hotel Fasano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Gardone Riviera
- Grand Hotel Fasano Lake Garda/Gardone Riviera, Italy