The Grand Hotel Fasano enjoys an idyllic location on the shore of Lake Garda. I recently spent 5 nights there, wanting to relax and get away from the stress of work and city life. It was an excellent solution. Stunning views over the lake are complemented by a well-run Spa. Despite a late booking I had a small but well-appointed room with a balcony and marvellous view over the lake. Good quality restaurant and less formal terrace bar if you want something more relaxed. The service is discreetly elegant but not snobby or intrusive as you sometimes find in similarly ranked hotels. The staff, the Concierge and Marco, the Maître d’Hotel, were very helpful. Look out for offers – mine included a 200-Euro voucher for treatments at the Spa, which I thoroughly enjoyed. If you want to relax and spoil yourself a bit, thoroughly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a frontage directly onto the peaceful western edge of the lake, this luxury five star hotel has rather exceptional qualities for the discerning guest. Privately owned, it stands in 12.000 Square meters of tranquil and secluded sub-tropical gardens. It has a heated swimming pool, access to the lake for water sports. Public rooms, including spacious lounges, are furnished with elegant sophistication and panache. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Grand Hotel Fasano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Gardone Riviera
- Grand Hotel Fasano Lake Garda/Gardone Riviera, Italy