We visited the Grand Hotel Fasano for our honeymoon a few weeks ago. The hotel is lovely with a beautiful view over looking Lake Garda. Breakfasts (huge!) are served on the balcony by attentive staff and we had a lovely, tasty dinner in the main restaurant which I thought was reasonably priced considering a 5 star hotel. The swimming pools and spa are a real bonus. I had a few treatments in the spa and is was fabulous!! Excellent service all round from the room cleaners to the concierge service!! The hotel, it's grounds and our individual room were very clean. The staff are friendly, attentive and very professional. Special thanks to Giuseppi, Alessio, Luca the '911 cocktail creator!', and Jay.
The village of Gardona is a ten/twelve minute walk down the road from where you can pick up the boats for the Lake; Salo is a small taxi ride away.
We will definitely be back.
Lizzie & James
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a frontage directly onto the peaceful western edge of the lake, this luxury five star hotel has rather exceptional qualities for the discerning guest. Privately owned, it stands in 12.000 Square meters of tranquil and secluded sub-tropical gardens. It has a heated swimming pool, access to the lake for water sports. Public rooms, including spacious lounges, are furnished with elegant sophistication and panache. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Hotel Fasano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Gardone Riviera
- Grand Hotel Fasano Lake Garda/Gardone Riviera, Italy