We just spent a brief weekend at GHF and loved every minute of it. Firstly the setting is absolutely second to none, right on the banks of the lake with stunning gardens surrounding the entire hotel. Not to be missed is the restaurant in the garden, set underneath an enormous tree where we experienced a truly memorable meal with some great local wines. The hotel rooms were of a high standard, immaculately clean and well serviced.....but we have stayed in better rooms for 440 euro per night (lakeview room). Finally the staff. All were attentive, professional and nothing seemed too much trouble. A special mention goes to the head concierge Jay who couldn't do enough for us at any time of the day or night. He is a massive asset to the hotel team! A final note, be brave and go for a dip in the lake......its so clean & refreshing...you won't regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a frontage directly onto the peaceful western edge of the lake, this luxury five star hotel has rather exceptional qualities for the discerning guest. Privately owned, it stands in 12.000 Square meters of tranquil and secluded sub-tropical gardens. It has a heated swimming pool, access to the lake for water sports. Public rooms, including spacious lounges, are furnished with elegant sophistication and panache. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Grand Hotel Fasano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Gardone Riviera
- Grand Hotel Fasano Lake Garda/Gardone Riviera, Italy