Beautiful setting on the lake. A magnificent garden. A totally renovated swimming pool together with on of the largest spa and indoor pool I have been to. A fantastic restaurant under a huge magnolia in the garden, with local and international delicacies. A short drive away from the historical point of Garda and from the other beautiful spots like Salo, Sermione etc. It really worth it's - expensive- price. The service is extremely high class, starting from the maids and going all the way up to the maître d.we really had a relaxing Holliday, pampered appropriately .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a frontage directly onto the peaceful western edge of the lake, this luxury five star hotel has rather exceptional qualities for the discerning guest. Privately owned, it stands in 12.000 Square meters of tranquil and secluded sub-tropical gardens. It has a heated swimming pool, access to the lake for water sports. Public rooms, including spacious lounges, are furnished with elegant sophistication and panache. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Hotel Fasano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Gardone Riviera
- Grand Hotel Fasano Lake Garda/Gardone Riviera, Italy