on the 25th September my wife and I were married at San Nicolas church in Gardone Riviera on a hill just above the glorious Grand Hotel Fasano on the beautiful lake Garda were we held our reception afterward. Words alone cannot express how much of a fabulous hotel this is...the position on the lake has to be seen to be believed, the rooms, gardens and general ambiance is exquisite. The food is wonderful and the staff (with a special reference to excellent Jay, the Grand Fasano's Head Concierge) could not be more helpful, diligent and attentive. We had the most wonderful experience of our lives at the Fasano and would have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone. The only two downsides...it comes at a price and please Fasano re-launch your website it does not do you justice! But we will be back as will many of our guests from around the world who also stayed at the Fasano! Bravo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a frontage directly onto the peaceful western edge of the lake, this luxury five star hotel has rather exceptional qualities for the discerning guest. Privately owned, it stands in 12.000 Square meters of tranquil and secluded sub-tropical gardens. It has a heated swimming pool, access to the lake for water sports. Public rooms, including spacious lounges, are furnished with elegant sophistication and panache. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Hotel Fasano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Gardone Riviera
- Grand Hotel Fasano Lake Garda/Gardone Riviera, Italy