“Evening drinks.”

Trattoria I Limoni
Ranked #20 of 133 Restaurants in Giardini Naxos
Price range: US$17 - US$39
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Trattoria I Limoni the right place for every moment of your day. Cafeteria, typical Sicilian cuisine, fast food, pizza.La Trattoria I Limoni il luogo giusto per ogni momento della vostra giornata. Caffetteria, cucina tipica siciliana, gastronomia, tavola calda, pizzeria.
“Evening drinks.”
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Whilst we only had drinks here, it was not expensive. The staff were friendly and the place was very clean. We had drinks here late on after a meal and a walk, so was just a nice way to finish the evening with family. great stop.

Visited September 2012

Bucharest Romania
“Poor untasty food”
Reviewed 9 September 2012

We had an informal dinner there yesterday evening. The food was tasteless. W had salads as a starter. Nothing special, but that was ok, as we wanted it as simple as possible. The salad dressing is like at mc donalds, with olive and vinagre in small enelops... A shame for a land blessed with so much richness of food and olive oile... Then, I tried the pasta nero di seppia and my spouse had pasta a la norma. Both of them were mediocre at best, mine was completely tasteless.
It was a bad experience, so plee go there if you want something just to fill your stomach, but for no other experience....
Prices are low, but then it reflects the quality... We paid for the above 35 euros including water and 2 glasses of water,....
You can many other better, at least I hope as I just started my jouney around here.....

• Visited September 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“good food in giardini”
Reviewed 28 August 2012

great fresh beautifully prepared food but sitting outside on main road very fumey from cars passing.Fish of the day was the best on the holiday and Tonnatta, tuna salad at lunchtime excellent and cheap

Visited August 2012
dromedario71, Proprietario at Trattoria I Limoni, responded to this review, 31 August 2012
Hello dear customer we are glad that you liked everything. Sorry for the confusion of cars but this penalizes almost every restaurant in Giardini Naxos. I hope to have again our client.
Rockville, Maryland
“An Unmemorable Feast”
Reviewed 1 June 2012

We ended at Trattoria I Limoni after finding our first choice restaurant wasn't open. The staff was very friendly and helpful trying to give us driving directions, however the food was not anything to recommend. One should not have to eat at an average restaurant in Sicily.

Visited May 2012
The Hague, The Netherlands
“The food was good and the service also”
Reviewed 21 September 2011

We went there by hazard, but it wasn't a bad choice. It is a very small and simple restaurant, but the waiters are really really nice.

• Visited September 2011
dromedario71, Proprietario at Trattoria I Limoni, responded to this review, 23 October 2011
With friendly customer for taking the time to write your opinion that we, like all others, in high esteem. With speraza to have you with us again, Sincerely.De Tommaso Simone