“Something a bit special”

Sicily Limousine Service Day Tours
Ranked #9 of 26 Tours in Giardini Naxos
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful holiday in Taormina and it was made even more special by our personal trip to Mount Etna. I was wanting to do something a little different (not with a huge tour bus) and Claudio was the answer! He was such a nice, helpful, polite and friendly man who spoke perfect English which is good as a lot of other drivers in Italy don't speak very good English (which is understandable, but not when you ask for an English speaking driver!)
To top it all off he didn't even mind turning back to Taormina when we were 10 minutes into the journey when I realised I forgot my camera. Thanks to the ever patient Claudio I was able to get some brilliant photos!
I will make sure to book him again when I return in a few years time.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I came to sicily for the first time and i had great service from the airport in catania to giardini naxos. The driver came on time was nice to talk to he told us about the country and what you can do in the time that you're here.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Such a fantastic service, and reliable, knowledgable and more importantly so welcoming. Our driver was Claudio and we as a family can honestly say that his contribution to our holiday was immense , without him it certainly would not have been so memorable, he helped it be so special ! Wouldn't think of using any other service in Sicily.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

First at all tahnks to Tiffany for the fast answer and advice after few suggetions I booked two trips with Sicily Limousine Service for an anniversary present ,
My relative were thrilled with the service. Claudio took them up Mount Etna and Calogero took them to the godfather tour.
They both spoke excellent English and took them to places we would never have otherwise seen. The pace was unhurried and the company was very trusting and very reliable. The car was spacious and comfortable and the trips were well worth the cost.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I had arranged a private excursion to Taormina and Castelmola 11/29 from our cruise ship port in Catania. Calogero was there to pick us up right on time and gave us a wonderful day. Both Taormina and Catelmola were charming and Calogero made it a wonderful experience for each of us.

I would definitely use them again for an excursion if we ever return to Sicily!

1  Thank jdljr