I stayed here with my husband and 2 children, we stayed in the villettes in the gardens. From the time we arrived we were wisked by golf buggy to our villette which was in quiet well kept gardens and the size of the rooms were good with a fridge and air con all well maintained. Dont be put off by the size of Naxos Beach Resort with 4 swimming pools, there was always plenty of room around the pool with available sun beds. The whole area in resort is clean and well kept. The best bit was the food as I'm fussy I'm always a bit apprehensive at first but the choice of food each day is very good and very delicious! A good choice of salads, pastas, cooked meats, cold meats, fish, seafood, breads, cheeses, vegetables some Sicilian dishes and a choice of Italian desserts. You get a choice of red, rose or white wine and bottled water with your evening meal. One evening a week dinner is in the garden. This was fab with Mount Etna in the background. All staff was cheerful, in evening provided entertainment for younger children. Good location on beach front but beach is all pebbles and quite hard to walk on. Its not the place if your looking for nightlife and discos. About a 20min walk is a sandy beach in Giardini Naxos with lots of cafes & bars. All in all we all enjoyed our holiday very much at Naxos Beach , sunny hot weather , good food good surroundings and comfy clean beds!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atahotel Naxos Beach is a modern, all-around resort, just a few KM from Taormina. It offers a full range of services, that makes it the ideal place where to relax and unwind in a beautiful location. Sicily's crystal clear sea, its warm sunshine and the delicious food served in the five restaurants are just some of the things you can expect from Atahotel Naxos Beach, along with impeccable and attentive service. The modern congress center offsets the resort's sport and leisure activities, designed for families looking for an attractive holiday location with a full range of facilities: nightclub, swimming pools and shopping center. RESORT: 642 rooms: 189 in hotel (19 Junior Suites), 453 in cottages (63 Superior). Rooms available for disabled guests. 5 restaurants and 4 bar. Private beach. Beach umbrella, beds and chairs and towel service. Medical service. Newsstand. Tobacco products. Boutiques. Photographer. Laundry. Internet Point and Wi-Fi in common areas. SPA & WELLNESS: Massage and beauty treatments. Gym with trainer. Yoga and relax techniques. ACTIVITIES AND ENTERTAINMENT: 4 pools (including 2 for children and 1 Olympic). 2 tennis courts. 2 five-a-side football pitches. Group lessons for sailing, windsurfing, and canoeing. Archery, tennis, swimming, water gym, aerobics, and step aerobics. Tournaments:volleyball, basketball, soccer, water pool, tennis, bowls, ping-pong, chess, diving center, billiards and video games, discotheque, piano bar, entertainment staff, Baby and Mini Club. Near the resort: water skiing, parasailing, riding, jet ski, and pedal boats, Golf Club with 18 holes (25 km). EETINGS, CONFERENCES & EVENTS: 14 rooms and 1 plenary room for up to 780 people in theatre seatings. 1.600 m2 area. A large proposal for all events. Dedicated areas for any type of event with modular rooms. Theme party dinners in personalized, exclusive areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Atahotel Naxos Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atahotel Naxos Beach Hotel Giardini Naxos
- Atahotel Naxos Beach Giardini
- Naxos Beach Resort
- Atahotel Naxos Beach Sicily/Giardini Naxos