We have just returned from a really lovely holiday. We stayed in this Hotel for 12 nights on a half board basis. As already said, the Hotel is kept to a very high standard. We had a superior room with a large balcony overlooking the swimming pool and sea. We had two sun loungers on the balcony. The towels and sheets were changed everyday and the bathroom, quite large with a very nice shower, was spotless. Hot water was very plentiful. Dinner was served by some very nice waiters who were very pleased to accommodate you with whatever you wanted. The food was excellent and cooked to perfection. The only complaint I have is that there was too much food, the starter being as big as the first course. The sea was quite powerful somedays but deliciously warm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Giardini Naxos, first Greek colony in Sicily, holds a wide archaelogical site with its relating Museum. Few landscapes embrace the most typical beauties of Sicily as Giardini Naxos, cradle of ancient mediterranean civilizations and avant-garde turistic resort in Southern Italy. In the middle between Messina and Catania, only 5 km from Taormina, Giardini Naxos is at less than one hour drive from Fontanarossa Airport in Catania. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hellenia Yachting Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hellenia Yachting Giardini Naxos
- Hellenia Yachting Hotel Sicily/Giardini Naxos