A beautiful location. The hotel is a little dated and tired. However staff are helpful and efficient. Parking is a problem with a very small car park at the hotel where one is liable to be parked in. There is an overflow car park but this involves getting a park somewhere, going to reception to get a key for the chain. The downside is Internet connection. Six euro's for 15 minutes is a rip off especially when most hotels in my experience provide this facility for free or have a zone. This service is vital for international travelers who do not have access to a local 3G card. The bad old days of visitors being ripped of for their communication needs is long gone and management needs to review this issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Giardini Naxos, first Greek colony in Sicily, holds a wide archaelogical site with its relating Museum. Few landscapes embrace the most typical beauties of Sicily as Giardini Naxos, cradle of ancient mediterranean civilizations and avant-garde turistic resort in Southern Italy. In the middle between Messina and Catania, only 5 km from Taormina, Giardini Naxos is at less than one hour drive from Fontanarossa Airport in Catania. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hellenia Yachting Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hellenia Yachting Giardini Naxos
- Hellenia Yachting Hotel Sicily/Giardini Naxos