We were upgraded to a 5th floor room. Plenty of space - as well as a double bed a sofa and chair. Large balcony shared with next door (plants sectioned it off) Big enough for 2 sunloungers and table & 2 chairs. Only stayed B&B - breakfasts had plenty of different things to choose from including fresh fruit salad & hot eggs & bacon, all buffet style. Reception didn't pass on information from our travel rep for 2 days - otherwise would have had 5 stars. Balconies far better in this hotel than the Hilton next door. Both in very good position. Supermarket a short walk to the left and the bus stop to the right. Also pleasant easy walk round harbour area from here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Giardini Naxos, first Greek colony in Sicily, holds a wide archaelogical site with its relating Museum. Few landscapes embrace the most typical beauties of Sicily as Giardini Naxos, cradle of ancient mediterranean civilizations and avant-garde turistic resort in Southern Italy. In the middle between Messina and Catania, only 5 km from Taormina, Giardini Naxos is at less than one hour drive from Fontanarossa Airport in Catania. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hellenia Yachting Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hellenia Yachting Giardini Naxos
- Hellenia Yachting Hotel Sicily/Giardini Naxos