This is my fourth visit to Hellenia Yachting. I love the hotel, the setting and I cannot praise the staff in the restaurant enough i.e. Francesco, etc and also the staff at the Pool Bar - they are helpful, friendly and cannot do enough for you. The staff on reception leave a lot to be desired - as one of the other trip advisor's reviews mentioned the young Blond women was most unhelpful and rude when I queried about renting a sun bed! The two younger women were new as I had not seen them before and were much nicer and did their best. I did find the older lady very nice and helpful too! Having said that it's not good enough - and if the staff on reception were half as nice and friendly as in the rest of the hotel, I would find the hotel faultless. I will be going back again next year as I love the food, weather, the location etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Giardini Naxos, first Greek colony in Sicily, holds a wide archaelogical site with its relating Museum. Few landscapes embrace the most typical beauties of Sicily as Giardini Naxos, cradle of ancient mediterranean civilizations and avant-garde turistic resort in Southern Italy. In the middle between Messina and Catania, only 5 km from Taormina, Giardini Naxos is at less than one hour drive from Fontanarossa Airport in Catania. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hellenia Yachting Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hellenia Yachting Giardini Naxos
- Hellenia Yachting Hotel Sicily/Giardini Naxos