It is a small hotel in a good position for beach and attractions, very good value for money.The husband and wife owners are friendly and helpful and have a great asset in their receptionist. She is so happy and willing to help, and gives her job 100 and 10 per cent, she made our holiday a lot easier.
The only 2 negative things I would say are, no cool box or mini bar in rooms to keep drinks cool and back bedrooms get noise from railway line close by.
The bedrooms are lovely, towels and bed linen changed frequently, the hotel is very clean throughout, hot water available all the time.
Very good value for money and I would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small enchanting family-run hotel, furnished with charming Sicilian antiques. Conveniently located in the heart of Giardini Naxos, Hotel Villa Mora attracts a local and international clientele known to return for the warm hospitable atmosphere and exquisite Sicilian cuisine. Close to the main beaches, commercial and entertainment areas, Hotel Villa Mora is strategically located 15 minutes away from the picturesque town of Taormina and a 45 minute drive to the eminent volcano Mount Etna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Stayforlong S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Villa Mora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mora Hotel Giardini Naxos
- Hotel Villa Mora Sicily/Giardini Naxos