Very lovely place at extremely reasonable rates. If you look for a place to easily access Taormina but want to be right on the Mediterranean, this is where you should stay. Superior rooms are on the top floor with wonderful sun rises. Water pressure in the shower proved to be a problem at most of the places we stayed in Sicily but luckily not at Villa Mora. Regular bus service to Taormina in immediate vicinity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small enchanting family-run hotel, furnished with charming Sicilian antiques. Conveniently located in the heart of Giardini Naxos, Hotel Villa Mora attracts a local and international clientele known to return for the warm hospitable atmosphere and exquisite Sicilian cuisine. Close to the main beaches, commercial and entertainment areas, Hotel Villa Mora is strategically located 15 minutes away from the picturesque town of Taormina and a 45 minute drive to the eminent volcano Mount Etna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Villa Mora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mora Hotel Giardini Naxos
- Hotel Villa Mora Sicily/Giardini Naxos