My wife and I (both retired) recently spent a week in the Villa Mora.
We enjoyed our stay. The resident owners were very helpful-- Anne, for general advice ( where to go / what to do)- and Nando, who served a very good breakfast each morning ( nice coffee)
The hotel was very clean and full of local artefacts. It has a very good position - near to sea and to bus stops. A useful extra - residents get a discount at a nearby restaurant and at well- run lidos on the beach.
We hope to return to the Villa Mora next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small enchanting family-run hotel, furnished with charming Sicilian antiques. Conveniently located in the heart of Giardini Naxos, Hotel Villa Mora attracts a local and international clientele known to return for the warm hospitable atmosphere and exquisite Sicilian cuisine. Close to the main beaches, commercial and entertainment areas, Hotel Villa Mora is strategically located 15 minutes away from the picturesque town of Taormina and a 45 minute drive to the eminent volcano Mount Etna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Villa Mora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mora Hotel Giardini Naxos
- Hotel Villa Mora Sicily/Giardini Naxos