Very average hotel looked very pretty from the outside lots of flowers climbing the walls etc. The rooms were good size and comfortable, bathroom fine with plenty of hot water and room had nice balcony facing East so could sit out and see the morning sun. Staff were pretty indifferent and rarely managed a single smile throughout our 4 day stay. The breakfasts were ok but the evening meal very mediocre until one of our party made a complaint and then they seemed to improve! However possibly the cost had been negotiated by our tour company and budgetted for accordingly as other guests seemed to have a different menu!! The bar area was dark and felt enclosed and rather unwelcoming especially since our previous hotel had been the complete opposite, light and bright. The outside pool was nice but quite small and there was also an inside pool and spa but I did not use these facilities. The beach was only a few minutes pleasant stroll away. Everyone complained about the 5euros a day charge for wifi connection!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sant Alphio Garden Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of Giardini Naxos, close to the most fascinating destinations of the island. A few steps from the sea, the hotel is located in the east coast of the Ionian Sea, in a picturesque setting and evocative, from which you can enjoy a unique view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sant Alphio Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Alphio Garden Hotel And Spa
- Sant Alphio Garden Hotel Giardini Naxos
- Hotel Sant Alphio Garden
- Sant Alphio Garden Hotel & Spa Sicily/Giardini Naxos