we had a room with a view of Etna and the gardens and pool/bar.there was an extra charge for the room upgrade rm542. everything was clean and tidy.the small fridge was usefull in room for cold drinks. The brekky was continental but substantial although aftr 7 days a bit much maybe...the dinning room was very inviting and the staff very corteous...yes the owner was there lots and the evening meals were on a grand scale .The quality ,quantity and service were all first class. visually a treat and .gents wore long trousers,ladies dressed up mostly,
the hotel was surrounded by beautifull flowers and features etc and the spa was ab fab and seemed underused.certain people did reserve pool side chairs even at 8am..but overall a hotel we could recommend for a fab relaxing week with an ab fab diff evening meal each night.
slightly hard bed and poor pillows but no big deal..
not much 2 do unless you book excursions..and their beach is all stones/peebles
wi fi too dear sorta but the hilton nearby had free in foyer
all in all 4 outta 5 for this rather nice 4 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sant Alphio Garden Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of Giardini Naxos, close to the most fascinating destinations of the island. A few steps from the sea, the hotel is located in the east coast of the Ionian Sea, in a picturesque setting and evocative, from which you can enjoy a unique view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sant Alphio Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Alphio Garden Hotel And Spa
- Sant Alphio Garden Hotel Giardini Naxos
- Hotel Sant Alphio Garden
- Sant Alphio Garden Hotel & Spa Sicily/Giardini Naxos