“Thank you Romano & Steph” 5 of 5 bubbles

Taxi Taormina Romano Day Tours
Ranked #13 of 25 Tours in Giardini Naxos
Southampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thank you Romano & Steph”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2013

We would like to say a big Thank You to Stephanie for an amazing and very friendly day trip to Etna; hillside towns; and warm and friendly restaurants sicilian style. She certainly made our holiday complete, also Romano with airport pick-up was fun and punctural - a great service thoroughly recommended. Mr & Mrs Roy Cooper

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Roy C

San Diego, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“See Sicily in Style - TaxiTaormina is an Offer You Can't Refuse!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2013

The private tour with Stephanie from TaxiTaormina was the absolute highlight of my entire trip! And this includes a vacation that not only went through Sicily, but Florence, Rome, and the Amalfi Coast as well! If you are are planning to come to Sicily, YOU MUST TAKE ROMANO & STEPHANIE'S TOUR!"
Stephanie is a first-class tour guide. She goes out of her way to take you to scenic spots and show you nooks & crannies of Sicily that you would otherwise miss on your own or on a large group tour! She adds a personal touch to the tour and her "Godfather Tour" is a wonderful highlight to any trip to Sicily. We went to the beautiful Taormina. We went to Forza D'Agro where there is a large church seen in parts 2 & 3 of The Godfather. There, we saw the village where little Vito Corleone lived as a small boy in the movie. We went to Savoca to the church where Michael Corleone got married to his wife Appolonia and where the infamous "Bar Vitelli" is, where we stopped for a granita and souvenirs.
The highlight was Stephanie's connection to the owner of the Castello de Schiavi (the villa where Michael Corelone stays while in exile in part 1 of The Godfather.) She arranged a personal tour of the grounds for me and my mother! I mean - where else can you get that?!
This tour is top rate and I highly recommend it. Don't miss it if you are going to Sicily! It's a wonderful addition to your vacation - and I bet it will serve as a highlight of yours. I am so glad I contacted Stephanie and got this personal tour of all these sites! The highlight by far of my entire Italy trip - even over Rome! I've been on many tours before, but this was by far the best! I will remember it for life. - Phil Pomella, San Diego, CA"

Visited May 2012