“Toarmina Taxi Service - taxitaormina.it”
Review of TT Taxi Taormina

TT Taxi Taormina
Ranked #13 of 28 Tours in Giardini Naxos
Reviewed 10 June 2013

We booked an excursion June 05th 2013 with taxitaormina.it service and it was an excellent decision on our part. Emmi our driver (nice Mercedes) was very informative and courteous. She picked us up at the port of Messina on time and we were off to Taormina in minutes with a stop at the Belvedere for a photo opp. She is from a little village near Taormina and was able to talk about the area very fluently. She left us in Taormina for 4 hours, which was just perfect for browsing and having lunch at a local restaurant. The day in Taormina was memorable. She picked us up promptly and we were off back to the ship, with enough time for her to show us Messina on the way back. We enjoyed our day in Taormina and would highly recommend Taormina Taxi service. Thank you Emmi and Romano Milici for a wonderful day in Taormina. Sincerely the Buzzell Family

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"email"
"etna"

Reviewed 20 May 2013

I have had the pleasure of using Steph"s services the last 6 years, as i cruise the med, and stop in Taormina...There is none better....What ever actvity you need, she can research out and advise you what's available...
I'm hoping another 6 years and this year i arrive in july..

Reviewed 5 May 2013

We got a taxi from our hotel to Catania airport with Romano. Cheaper than hotel cars but with twice the personality! Very punctual, professional and fun. I would highly recommend them for any taxi needs in Sicily.

We also hear from friends that their tours are fantastic with a real personal touch, and although we didn't get a chance to take a tour this time, we look forward to enjoying the company of Romano and Stephanie next time on one of their tours.

Do yourself a favour and enhance your Sicily holiday with these guys!

2  Thank BBubba_13
Reviewed 2 May 2013

We would like to say a big Thank You to Stephanie for an amazing and very friendly day trip to Etna; hillside towns; and warm and friendly restaurants sicilian style. She certainly made our holiday complete, also Romano with airport pick-up was fun and punctural - a great service thoroughly recommended. Mr & Mrs Roy Cooper

1  Thank Roy C
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2013

The private tour with Stephanie from TaxiTaormina was the absolute highlight of my entire trip! And this includes a vacation that not only went through Sicily, but Florence, Rome, and the Amalfi Coast as well! If you are are planning to come to Sicily, YOU MUST TAKE ROMANO & STEPHANIE'S TOUR!"
Stephanie is a first-class tour guide. She goes out of her way to take you to scenic spots and show you nooks & crannies of Sicily that you would otherwise miss on your own or on a large group tour! She adds a personal touch to the tour and her "Godfather Tour" is a wonderful highlight to any trip to Sicily. We went to the beautiful Taormina. We went to Forza D'Agro where there is a large church seen in parts 2 & 3 of The Godfather. There, we saw the village where little Vito Corleone lived as a small boy in the movie. We went to Savoca to the church where Michael Corleone got married to his wife Appolonia and where the infamous "Bar Vitelli" is, where we stopped for a granita and souvenirs.
The highlight was Stephanie's connection to the owner of the Castello de Schiavi (the villa where Michael Corelone stays while in exile in part 1 of The Godfather.) She arranged a personal tour of the grounds for me and my mother! I mean - where else can you get that?!
This tour is top rate and I highly recommend it. Don't miss it if you are going to Sicily! It's a wonderful addition to your vacation - and I bet it will serve as a highlight of yours. I am so glad I contacted Stephanie and got this personal tour of all these sites! The highlight by far of my entire Italy trip - even over Rome! I've been on many tours before, but this was by far the best! I will remember it for life. - Phil Pomella, San Diego, CA"

2  Thank Phil12_13