“Stunning view , good position, fair owners”
other travellers have booked this property
Bed room Bed room
Bed room
Bed room
Living room
Living room
Sleeping area in the living room
Solarium
BBQ
Beach view from the apartment
Bathroom
Location of the apartment: view from the beach
Giardini-naxos
Giardini-naxos by night
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Mirela-Ga...
“TERRIBLE!!!”
Reviewed 11 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

If you want a holiday, as you've never had before, come here! Unpleasant surprises are part of this holiday. There are many features that are just for show. You can not use. looks good in the picture.
It is only the bidet hot water so as not to be used. The refrigerator does not cool down. The food was spoiled. The first day only one lift worked in two days following either of the two elevators worked. We performed the stairs all purchases, including water with which we washed in the coming days. Since then, every day I had no water. Bathroom smells like public toilet. Yesterday, I put water in the bucket in the pool in pots. This is 1300 euros Holiday? We found accommodation at 700 euros, also on the beach. I'm sorry I did not go there. We chose this location to relax ... we are on holiday and not to get stressed mergemla beach to take a shower as beggars. ... You can not use the Internet or send an email. Every night is noise at the disco in front 23-03. Boards (planks) are falling bed while sleeping or living in it. My daughter is afraid to put to bed. My husband was so angry because I bought an apartment with a kitchen to use, and not to eat at restaurants because I could not use toaleta.In addition, I saw a mouse in the kitchen. The front door can not be locked, it closes only. I talked to the lady at the store down and said this is how it is in August ... no water. I sent a mail to owners who did not respond. Read the other reviews .... do not be fooled by the beautiful pictures. Everything is much smaller in reality. I know make beautiful photos and fool the world.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
18 Oct 2016
The person who left this review never stayed in our apartment: unfortunately Tripadvisor do not control the reviews and in practise everybody can write whatever they want. B.R. Staff
Jerusalem
Reviewed 14 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing