“fantastic Dinner”

Hotel Palladio
Ranked #1 of 38 Hotels in Giardini Naxos
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 30 June 2014

thank you TA for your rating! after spending 10 days around sicily, this is the first place we had a great meal. Just recently the hotel open the restaurant to outside customers. i bet tney will be the best restaurant in town very soon.
we will be back.....and next time we will use also the hotel.
thank you.
Lara and Luca

Room Tip: we did use only the restaurant
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I booked this hotel based on the great reviews on TA and I was not disappointed. The experience at this hotel exceeded my expectations from before my arrival up to the last minute I spent there. Before our arrival, the hotel sent us quite an email with a lot of very helpful tips on what to do in the area. We arrived in the morning and were invited to breakfast on the roof terrace until our rooms were ready. The food was extremely delicious and there was a very large selection of home made treats, pastries and sweets, together with the staples (bread, ham and cheeses, eggs etc.). The roof top terrace is in itself very beautiful and overlooks the beach.

Once our rooms were ready we took up our belongings there. Our room was very spacious and overlooked the back road, I wish that I had spent the extra money and booked a room overlooking the sea like my friends did as the view is really nice. The rooms themselves were extremely clean and everything is in good working order, although if I want to be picky I must also say that the decorations are a bit dated. AC worked well and the faucets were brand new. A nice touch was that the hotel provides separate bins for recycling and organic soaps.

The location of the hotel is perfect - it is right across the street from a nice beach and there are some nice shops in the vicinity - all within walking distance. The bus stop is also extremely close so that's another big plus if like us you would like to go to nearby Taormina or don't plan to rent your own car.

My only disappointment was the bed because it is not very comfortable. But I think this could be easily solved if the management invests in some newer mattresses and beds. Nevertheless, I know that I would not hesitate to stay here again and recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Giardini Naxos.

Room Tip: A room with a sea view is well worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank shiftupmt
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I have just spent 3 nights at Palladio with a friend. It is our first time to Sicily, and Hotel Palladio was our very first experience having arrived at night after many hours travelling from Australia. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. Right from my initial enquiry, the staff were always more than willing to help, and always responded promptly. The hotel is obviously well run, and they made us feel so welcome. The food is as reviewed by everyone. I never choose a hotel restaurant to dine in by choice, but I did here, and would again. They prepare fresh typical Sicilian food, and everything we had was delicious. The hotel is perfectly located. It is not a big generic chain hotel. It is like a typical Sicilian home. We were sad to leave, and I would definitely go back and stay again. Thank you to Roberta and Luana and all the staff at Hotel Palladio.

Room Tip: We stayed in the suite which is two adjoining rooms. Both had balconies with lovely views.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank AliD1963
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Just got back from a few days at this wonderful hotel. I would definitely go back. The staff is so kind and helpful. The breakfast was beyond belief (frittata, fresh baked/homemade cakes, muffins, pastries, cookies & strudel, fresh squeezed juices, homemade yogurt, fabulous cappuccino, tea, fresh fruit, etc etc.) We are city people so we loved the buzz and activity of this area. It is a great location for exploring. You can easily take the bus to Taormina and other nearby towns. If you want to explore further (like Siracusa), you can rent a car. It's easy to find parking near the hotel. They have some reserved spaces for guests or a nearby parking lot for a minimal daily fee. The room we had was perfect for us. Great sea view/balcony. However, if you are used to staying in places like the St Regis or Four Seasons and require 'fancy shmancy' amenities & luxury bedding and room furnishings, this is not the place for you. If you prefer a super clean property with lots of character and uniqueness and rooms that are cozy & very clean, 'cute' but not lavish, and a warm and welcoming atmosphere, then you will enjoy this hotel. Would definitely return to Hotel Palladio on the future!!

Room Tip: We liked the sea view room. It can be noisy (especially if you sleep with the balcony door open lik...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We have recently returned from Giardini Naxos having stayed for a week for the third successive year at the Hotel Palladio. it is always an unforgettable experience to stay at the Palladio, for its fantastic position on the seafront in the centre of the Bay of Naxos, the bus-stop outside the hotel, the railway station of Taormina Giardini a short walk along the promenade, the magnificent sea view on the breakfast/dining terrace on the fourth floor, the amazing constantly changing variety each morning of the breakfasts, the freshly-caught fish and locally produced organic food, the absolute cleanliness of the hotel and bedrooms, the wonderful always smiling receptionists who are part of what seems to be the happiest staff of any hotel anywhere in the world, and finally the kindness and hospitality of the owners Dr. Paulo and Caterina which we have personally experienced on a number of occasions during our stay. We would say to anyone looking for an unforgettable Sicilian experience to not to waste time looking at any other hotel in Giardini Naxos, just book the Palladio. However be warned...just a few days here will make you an addict...destined to return again and again!

Room Tip: Sea view rooms on top floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We (family with 7 persons) stayed in the hotel Palladio at the end of May 2014. The hotel is a lovely, little place with amazing sweet and friendly staff. Very good food, clean and cosy rooms and everything what you need to enjoy your holiday. I can warmly recommend this hotel to anyone. If God allows we will return some day... :-)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I really wish to recommand this charming, nice little hotel (20 rooms). Located close to the beach and many, many little restaurants. A special thank to the staff of Palladio, their personal and warm attitude will certainly catch you and make you feel welcome. Thank you people from Palladio, we wish to come back some day...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Villa Daphne
Villa Daphne
#3 of 38 in Giardini Naxos
Castello di San Marco Charming Hotel & SPA

Been to Hotel Palladio? Share your experiences!