“Wonderful!!!”

Ranked #10 of 38 Hotels in Giardini Naxos
London
“Wonderful!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

I had a wonderful stay at the Orpheus hotel from 14/10/2013 to 18/10/2013! The location is wonderful, our room had a fantastic view from all widows and even more from a big terrace - to Etna and to Taormina. Nice breakfast every morning, the place is very clean and our room was always spotless when we came back at the end of the day.The price was really good! The staff members were extremely friendly. I especially would like to express my gratitude to Rosa, she made me feel welcome and comfortable and covered everything I needed to have a perfect stay in their hotel. This is a really lovely place and I would be more than happy to return there again. Definitely would recommend hotel Orpheus to anyone!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank narovlia

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Dublin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

Location of the hotel is super- right on the waters edge. Eating breakfast to sound of lapping water. Staff were so helpful and friendly. Breakfast was very good. Could not fault it at all. It is a basic hotel that is 5 star on all that matters - location, service, cleanliness. Wonderful rocky cove beside the hotel to swim in. Idealic place to stay in giardini Naxos - just a short short wak into town.

Room Tip: Rooms with a sea view are wonderful.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

This is a very basic but super hotel. The owner was very friendly and attentive. The hotel cat was a great hit with my kids. Gardini Naxos was a great place to stay with easy access to Taormina, Etna and the general area. The beach at Gardini was great for the children. All in all great value and good snorkelling!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

I'm writing this review because the owner, a kind gentleman and wonderful host, deserves it.

His hotel/house is definitely better than a one or two star, which it seems to officially be. I'm not sure why it's not a 3 star. As everyone has mentioned, the view from both the bedrooms and the breakfast terrace are some of the best in the world. The hotel is very clean and nicely decorated. You feel at home. The breakfast is delicious and generous. The owner makes excellent cafe lattes/cappucinos.

I think, I hope, my wife and I will return. It was everything we could've wanted. A big thank you to our hosts. Grazie!

Room Tip: I'm not sure if there are rooms without seaviews, but just to make sure ask for one. Really I d...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank chemarrini
Birkirkara, Malta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2012

We booked 3 nights in november 14 th till the 17 th to get away for some peace , yes we found it . nice to relax , very good breakfast in the morning so filling good start to any day , naxos was nice to look around there is a good market on saturday worth going to . shopped till we dropped in catania , a very nice view of etna to wake up to everyday ,owners were realy nice to know , made us feel at home , would come again in the summer thanks

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank bernard59_12
Wien
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2012

We stayed in Sicily for 2 Weeks in September 2011, in Giardini Naxos we spent more than 9 Days. The hotel was really nice and quiet with view over the sea. We felt very welcome because of the family atmosphere and the insider tipps given to us for sightseeing trips.

So don´t hesitate, it is clean and the breakfast on the big terrace with view on the Etna is perfect, too.

Actually it is more than a 2 Star Hotel!

Greets to Hamid and Rosa, thanks for everything!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Santa Cruz, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2012

For a mere €50 per night, you really can't beat it on a budget! Marvelous views of the Med and Etna, and breakfast is included in the price. Simple, small rooms. My wife and I stayed in one room with our son while my in-laws stayed in another room.

Staff is very helpful and kind. We had a terrible experience with Air B&B and this was a last minute choice because I couldn't let my family sleep at our original booking under such poor conditions. Thank you, Orpheus!

Room Tip: In the summer if you need air conditioning, ask for a room that has it. Some don't, and I also n...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family