“Perfect”

Cuisines: Seafood, International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Stopped in randomly for a late lunch and we were both very impressed by the service, the lovely fresh food and the incredible views.
Great spot to spend an afternoon in the sun.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Ginepro is right down the hill from I Due Roccoli. It has an amazing view of the lake, and at sunset is is packed. The food is wonderful and fresh, and the prices are good. Make sure you have a reservation- they are very popular!

1  Thank Westcarts
Reviewed 28 July 2013

This restaurant is about a mile down the hill from I due Roccoli. I would recommend a booking for weekend so that you can sit on the top of the restaurant outside to get the views over Iseo I had the frogs legs and perch fish main which was excellent, my wife had the spaghetti with porcini again excellent. with wine about £ 60 for two people but well worth it.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

We have been twice at the restaurant Ginepro - for lunch and for dinner with my husband and two of our friends (all from Denmark). Generally - we love Italian food and this restaurant is highly recommended, both for a quick bite and for a dinner. I am not sure that a quick bite is correct to say, as you will stay longer anyway, as it is impossible just to rush away from this wonderful panoramic view from a mountain down to the Iseo lake, it is just breathtaking. So, take a glass of wine, sit comfortable and just enjoy!

Do not forget to ask for a “giardiniera” (marinated mix of vegetables served in a glass jar) to you main meat course or to a meat plate. It is something to remember! I had to ask for a recipe…

3  Thank Natalia H
Reviewed 26 April 2011

We had a very good meal here (and we appreciate good food!), so I was surprised by some of the other unfavorable reviews. Maybe we were lucky with our choices, or maybe they have made some improvements? Particularly good were the house antipasta (especially the pickled vegetables) and a simple but delicious vegetable side dish (included with the main course) of carrots, zucchini and celery. My girlfriend had some excellent fish with vegetables. The desserts (mousse and semifreddo) were both very good. I also had a glass of an outstanding local red wine (Villa Gradoni 2006). Service was efficient, and two of the staff in particular were very friendly. We were inside, so the views were irrelevant, but the simple decor was cozy and attractive. I wouldn't hesitate to go back.