“Something for Everyone”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We ate twice at this restaurant, during our recent trip to Iseo, Italy. We had the 10€ lunch, when we arrived the first day..and I must admit, it was really very nice. The Arrabbiata sauce, with pasta was really tasty, and with just the right amount of spice to it. The restaurant is clean and pretty and as a nice atmoshere. We ate the second time on the Saturday...this time we chose the 25€ menu...it was excellent. I chose pasta with swordfish and sauce and I had white fish, which was covered in grated potato and cooked to perfection. My Husband chose the same starter, but he chose the small coated white fish pieces as his main. Both came with a lovely bowl of fresh salad and the wine, which was slightly sparkling, was perfect. Antonio, our host was one of the nicest people we met on our trip, he was friendly, kind and professional, and we liked him as much as we liked his beautiful restaurant, and his tasty and well presented food. Another one we will definately be returning too.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Found this place by chance on a wander in the evening. Very Italian, no English translations here, just what we love in an authentic restaurant. Mainly seafood on the menu but still options available for non fish eaters. Had a small meal of a cold cuts starter to share, spaghetti with clams and, on recommendation, gnocchi with tomato and mozzarella sauce. Along with quarters of wine of course. Lovely place with a relaxing atmosphere. Well worth a visit - for lunch or dinner!

1  Thank Katie B
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

We went here for lunch and ate from a 10 euro menu. The food was good and the service prompt. I would say its a good place for lunch but not quite special enough for dinner.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

I was tempted into this restuarant for two reasons, the first was their menu was only in Italian (good for me as clearly catering to the locals, as opposed to the tourists) and secondly the price - 10 Euros for 2 courses, half a litre of water, quarter litre of wine and coffee. Well, I must say the food and service was really very good. I had pesto linguine, followed by pork fillet in wine with creamed potatoes - both very tastey. I also liked the fact that when I asked for tea instead of coffee at the end of the meal, he smiled and said 'English'. When in Italy I do try to do as the Italians do- but coffee is my exception! The 10 Euro lunch menu is just Monday to Friday, but I would go back and eat in the evening / at the weekend.

1  Thank hjs47
Reviewed 3 October 2012

A very good value small restaurant in the heart of Iseo . Friendly, helpful service delivering an excellent fixed price menu at 20 Euros. We would certainly eat there again.