“nice place”
Review of UNA Hotel Versilia

UNA Hotel Versilia
Ranked #1 of 50 Hotels in Lido Di Camaiore
Reviewed 22 March 2014

we spent 3 nights and the quality of the hotel is very good, friendly staff, excellent breakfast buffet, nice SPA, and close to a interesting area of tuscany at the beach. Bikes and tennis court and outdoor pool in summer.
very close to Lucca and Pisa but also to Forte dei Marmi.

Room Tip: interesting junior suite, no need to get sea view anyway to far,
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Pascal T
Lavetti, Direttore at UNA Hotel Versilia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Dear Guest,
We are really happy to hear that all the attentions of our Staff helped you to made your anniversary date memorable. Our mission is to provide always a unique experience for our Guest.

We're looking for to welcome you again as our Guest, maybe during your summer holiday or simply for a long wek-end in Easter, inviting you to visit our website to discover the offers.

There are newer reviews for UNA Hotel Versilia

Reviewed 19 March 2014

We have just stayed at UNA Versilia to celebrate a birthday! This is one of 3 hotels that we thought we'd try for our first trip to explore Tuscany. Thank you so much to all the staff for helping to make this such a memorable and enjoyable stay. Where shall we start with our praise.......? From the moment we arrived until the moment we left we were treated with the upmost attention. Our accommodation was incredible; an impeccable modern suite, spotless, with a v comfortable bed, and....with tea making facilities. The weather has been beautiful, blue skies and warm spring days.....we enjoyed our first outside lunch of the year on a lovely sunny terrace outside the main restaurant. We then went for a walk on the long sandy beach (about 30m from the hotel, located across and just along the road and down an alley way) in search of local gelato (which we found)! The food at UNA Versilia was absolutely delicious! Thank you to the staff for my birthday wishes......inc cake and glass of fizz for breakfast, what a treat! We then borrowed the hotel bikes and ventured out on the cycle route along the coast road; very quiet this time of year, and so much fun! We returned in time to enjoy a spa treat in the afternoon (wonderful) before the grand finale 'Tasting Menu' in the evening to finish off the day! I have also discovered Vermentino wine (a delish white) available at the hotel! This is a great time of year to visit Lido de Camaiore; apparently it all gets super busy in the summer months! Thank you everyone at UNA Versilia, have a great spring/summer!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clare P
Lavetti, Direttore at UNA Hotel Versilia, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Dear Customer,

We are delighted that you and your wife had a great stay during your birthday celebration. Feedback as yours inspire us to improve year after year. The entire UNA Hotel staff wants to thank you and we look forward to having you as guest during the summer season to enjoy the most of our luxurious swimming pool and the breathtaking views of the sunset on Tirrenian sea from our Roof top garden.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

This was my second stay at UNA. I can honestly say that I felt more at home there than any other hotel I've stayed out in recent memory. Rooms are laid out perfectly, clean, comfortable and a wonderful staff. RUN do not walk to UNA!! Once you get bit by the UNA bug you will go back again and again and again....

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank FrancescaL
Lavetti, Direttore at UNA Hotel Versilia, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

I would like to thank you and let you know how much we appreciate your time and valuable feedback. We are really glad to made your stay unforgettable. On your next stay you will find a delicious typical tuscan dinner according to your choice,with taste of our Tyrrenian sea or with the typical cuisine of the Lunigiana hinterland.
Looking forward to welcome you again I give you my best regards.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Town not stellar, but property sure is. Beautiful hotel that pays attention to details. Amazing breakfast, good spa, with well-trained staff, Minimalist feel, but still luxe. Bathrooms large and well stocked with good product. Quick walk to beach.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank chris52970
Lavetti, Direttore at UNA Hotel Versilia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for having spent some of your time to leave your precious comment on UNA Hotel Versilia, that will allow us to verify the quality of our services and to approach more and more to your expectations; Customer satisfaction is a primary goal of UNA Hotels & Resorts.
We are satisfied that you have appreciated our hotel and services, all our staff is trained to establish a friendly relationship with the Guests and follow the “UNA services guide” personalized to please every Guest, who confirm everyday to the Management this attitude.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I stayed in this hotel for one night during a visit to the area. If I had known it would be so nice, i would have chosen this hotel as a base for my visit to Tuscany. It's only about 1 hour from Florence and 20 minutes from Pisa. The hotel is amazingly clean. I received an upgrade to a Junior Suite which had a view to the sea. I unfortunately didn't use the pool, although there is an indoor and ourdoor pool. Both seemed to be very clean. The only small omplaint I would have is that children under 16 are only allowed in the Spa and indorr pool area in the mornings! The rooms are super modern and the breakfast was the best I had during my Tuscany vacation. I will definitely be returning to this hotel, but next time for a longer stay! I loved it and was sad to leave!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Lavetti, Direttore at UNA Hotel Versilia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Reviewed 29 October 2013

If you are looking for a stay in a beautiful, old converted villa, this is not the place for you. But if you want a beautiful, sleek, modern hotel with excellent service, sparkling clean, comfortably sized rooms, beautiful grounds and views of the sea, this is a great choice. I have to admit that I generally prefer to stay in hotels that are beautifully restored villas so I was a bit nervous about booking a room here. However, I was delightfully surprised. Management takes great care to keep this place in top shape. The service and the facilities are excellent.
Our Junior Suite was relatively large and very comfortable with a nice balcony. The bed was large and there was plenty of closet space. The only downside was that the modern style furniture meant the bed was very low to the ground and the chairs were designed more for looks than for comfort. The bathroom was large and well appointed with plenty of space, a good shower, good lighting and plenty of good big, soft towels.
Although the rooftop bar was not serving during our stay (it was October so "the season" was over) we could still go up there to see the beautiful view of the beach, the sea and the sunsets and sit in the lounge chairs. Our group took our own bottels of wine up there and had a very enjoyable time.
The pool was also closed but was beautiful and exceptionally clean and inviting. The grounds are very well groomed. The boardwalk and the beach are just across the street, making it very convenient for those who love the sand and the sea or those who like nice walks along the boardwalk. They also provide bikes for those who wish to ride.
The included breakfast buffet was excellent every morning with eggs, sausages, meats, cheeses and some of the best crossiants you can get anywhere. In addition to all the traditional Italian breakfast choices, they have a fresh juce bar where a lovely young lady will make you customized health/energy juice drinks.
In addition to being an easy walk to the beach, there were a number of restaurants that were a reasonable walking distance along the boardwalk. There were excellent restaurants a short drive from the hotel and a huge supermarket with a good selection of foods and wine a short drive away as well.
The biggest negative was that Internet service was pricey. In my view, a hotel this nice should include free Internet.
This is a place I definitely intend to return to.

Room Tip: Pay the extra for a junior suite with a sea view. It is worth it.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank William P
Lavetti, Direttore at UNA Hotel Versilia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear Guest,
Our Company offers to our guests ADSL2 + 12 / 1 Mbps with at least 1 Mbps of guaranteed band. We have choosed to offer a good service even if it means paying a fee. Anyway, in the Special Packages section of our website you could find various special offers that include the internet service.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment. It was comfortable, modern, clean and well appointed.
The staff were friendly, efficient and professional.
Breakfast was excellent.
Wi-fi was expensive and not very fast.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Lavetti, Direttore at UNA Hotel Versilia, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for having spent some of your time to leave your precious comment on UNA Hotel Versilia, that will allow us to verify the quality of our services and to approach more and more to your expectations.
We have taken note of your opinion, we are very sorry that you didn't find our internet service at the level of your expetations, infact our Company offers to our guests ADSL2 + 12 / 1 Mbps with at least 1 Mbps of guaranteed band. We have choosed to offer a good service even if it means paying a fee.
Wishes to have you again our Guest, I send you my best regards

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lido Di Camaiore
Park Hotel Villa Ariston
Park Hotel Villa Ariston
#33 of 50 in Lido Di Camaiore
Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte

Been to UNA Hotel Versilia? Share your experiences!