My husband and I had a lovely week at this hotel celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary.
Our suite was fantastic. Lovely breakfast and enjoyed an aperitif on the rooftop bar.Staff all very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed sitting on our balcony at night and also a swim in the lovely pool in the afternoons.
Only blight on our holiday was we took out the hotels bikes for the day and parked them next to the market. After having a little browse around the stalls, we found to our horror the bikes were gone. The security bracelets had been sliced through and bikes stolen. We must have been the unlucky ones!!! I just want people to be aware if they take out the bikes - dont leave them out of your sight. We had to pay compensation to the hotel for the loss of the bikes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive sea front resort, with 69 rooms, of which 42 are suites, is the ideal solution for anyone wanting to combine the comfort of a luxury hotel and the privilege of total independence offering 30 elegant apartments with a wide choice in size and type. Exclusive facilities at guests disposal are the restaurant accommodating up to 280 people, roof garden bar, indoor and outdoor areas for fitness and sport: 2 tennis courts, a 25 meter open-air swimming pool and solarium. The well equipped conference center with 7 meeting rooms accommodating up to 640 guests completes the structures that we offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your UNA Hotel Versilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Una Hotel Lido Di Camaiore
- UNA Hotel Versilia Lido Di Camaiore, Italy - Tuscany