1,299 results
All reviewsrooftop barjunior suitemodern hotelindoor pooljuice bartennis courtslarge balconysteam roombig poolbreakfast buffetwashing machinefive nightspool sidehalf boardrestaurant staffhotel bikespool restaurant
Reviewed 7 June 2017

My wife spent a lovely week at this hotel. It exceeded expectations in terms of the exemplary service provided by the ever helpful and friendly staff as well as the very good facilities available to us. From our spacious and very comfortable suite, to the spa, the complementary bikes, the food at both breakfast and dinner etc etc; everything was well presented and of top quality. The outcome was a highly enjoyable week for my wife and I in Tuscany by the sea. Thank you very much!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Danilo D, Direttore at UNA Hotel Versilia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you for your kind feedback. We are extremely glad to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay, especially the atmosphere, our cuisine and the kindness of our professional staff. This makes us even more interested and joyful in making every stay wonderful as yours. We sincerely thank you and hope to welcome you again soon in our Hotel.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Beautiful Hotel with excellent amenities, The pool is an olympic pool size with different depths (1.20 and 2.1 m ) so perfect for children and serious swimmers alike. The lounge chairs are great as you can relax and watch your children at the same time. Amazing SPA with whirlpool, sensory shower, sauna and stream room and wonderful Spa treatments. Our room was stunning a lot of space, clean, high ceilings and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast buffet has everything you could wish for and more.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Thank Angelika Susann... S

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you and let you know how much we appreciate your time and valuable feedback. We are really glad to have made your stay unforgettable. The relaxing atmosphere of our hotel mixed with our Staff cordiality let our Guests feel comfortable and ensure them unforgettable days. Looking forward to welcome you again I give you my best regards.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Lovely clean hotel.

The first day our room wasn't serviced for whatever reason so I told reception and the next day it was done.
The lady who serviced it however kept moving all our belongings around in the room which made it difficult to find them!
The bed was very uncomfortable so I did not sleep well for the 5 nights we were there!!

Other than that the hotel is great if your into fitness like I am, good for families and pets.
They offer bikes for free if you want to go and explore!

The breakfast was delicious with a good variety to choose from.

We ate twice for dinner and the meals were good.

Guiseppe the waiter was so pleasant and hard working!
There was an awful horrible manager called Fabio who was rude, unpleasant to us and the staff!!

I probably wouldn't come back to this area although I really liked the hotel just because there isn't much to do locally!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank prettykryssie
Danilo D, Direttore at UNA Hotel Versilia, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2017

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your kind feedback about your stay at Una Hotel Versilia. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, especially the atmosphere, the location and our cusine.
Our Hotel provide additional mattresses for more comfort, for provide to our client more sweetest dreams,ask it for your next stay.
We are deeply sorry about the problem occurred in our Restaurant and the lack of attention you felt, Customer care is a priority for us.
Please accept our most sincere apologies having unfortunately not satisfied your expectations,
hoping that in future you will give us the opportunity to show you our professionalism and accuracy of our Hotel.

Best Regards

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I have been now 4 times and it is getting better any time.
Perfect access
Parking is great
The rooms are nice and clean
Staff is helpful and friendly
Breakfast rocks
I really like the place.
Access to the sea, indoor and outdoor pool, the garden is nice as well.
And the hotel is quite....

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lugano-Mike
Danilo D, Direttore at UNA Hotel Versilia, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Dear Guest,
your enthusiasm and appreciation for our Hotel makes us joyful and proud as a confirm that we are succeding in our job. We sincerely thank you for your kind feedback and we're looking forward to welcome you again soon in our Hotel, in order to offer you an even better and more pleasant stay.
Kind Regards from all our Staff.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

We booked a junior suite wich was nice and spacious. Only negative side was the view over a flat rooftop on the back of the hotel. Great breakfast but the restaurant remained quite plain in the eavning.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you to have dedicated your time to leave your precious comment on UNA Hotel Versilia, that will allow us to verify the quality of our services and to approach even more to your expectations.
We have taken note of your partially positive comment, and I'm sincerely grateful that you make us note the lack of Customer oriented attention you felt during your stay, this means an opportunity for us to improve our standard with the aim to fulfill your expectations in occasion of your next stay. Wishing to welcome you again as our Guest, I give you my best regards.