My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights, and nicknamed it "Hotel Doom" after the first day. Had the hotel been classified as 2 stars instead of 4 (and the room rate not nearly the price we paid) we might review the hotel differently. The outside appearance of the hotel is in really poor condition with overgrown weeds surrounding the grounds, cracked stucco, mis-colored paint, and trash strewn about. The lobby was nice with a very nice woman that checked us in (perhaps the only saving grace of the hotel). The room itself was pitiful. The first night, our bathroom sink wouldn't drain, there was a missing plank in the ceiling that showed electrical wires, and we were woken up at midnight by the air conditioner that began to heavily drip water from the ceiling onto the floor. The associate on duty moved us to another room, properly functioning, but in the same aesthetic condition. This included cracks in the ceiling, wallpaper peeling off every wall in the room, black mold in the shower, bath towels that were shredded and frayed on the ends, and cracks in the tiled floor of the bathroom. On top of those details, there was no hot water to shower in the evenings, the wifi worked on occasion, and the phone in the room wouldn't work to make a local call. (These 2 phone and wifi wouldn't have been an issue, if everything else wasn't such a dump and we hadn't payed the exorbitant amount that we did.) The only positive feedback about the hotel was the location and the one woman that worked the front desk. I still have no idea how this hotel has 4 stars attached to it's signage. What a joke!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Why "Dune Village Resort-Hotel Boschetto Holiday®"? ...Because it's located in Lido di Camaiore (LU) in front of the 'Blue Flag' sea beach and has two stunning pools. It offers rooms and suites with bath or shower, all of them with free Wi-Fi, a large terrace, sea view on request, air conditioning, safe, disability access on request, direct telephone, 2 satellite color TV and SKY, mini-bar, radio and hairdryer... ... Because it’s elegant, decorated inside with style and simplicity. It offers a refined restaurant with a good Italian and International cuisine. Cocktails, drinks, wines and ice cream are served at the hotellobby American Bar, while from the 15th of June at the terrace Bar on the roof or at the pools Bar. There is also an important great Piano Bar for enjoyable moments... ... Because it meets the needs of all types of tourists: for those who love to relax, for those who love a sport holiday, for those who travel for job and for those who love fun entertainment during the day with our Animation Team (summer period), but with particularly attention for Mini and Junior Club. ...Because it’s a strategic place to visit the Versilia coast and the most famous Tuscan Art Cities; It’s also easy to arrive at the others wonderful Italian cities... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Dune Boschetto Holiday reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dune Hotel Lido Di Camaiore
- Dune Boschetto Holiday Lido Di Camaiore, Italy - Tuscany