Whilst the signora and her son were very sweet,Icouldnt help but think their hotel was being run on a shoestring.To have a boiled egg in the morning was classed as a treat and going to the toilet was to say the least awkward,having to stand in the shower tray in order to sit down.Mouldy shower curtain and lots of dust on the bedroom furniture.However we were made to feel very welcome and the gardens were just lovely.Evening tea on the patio was a delight.We did have to pay to go on the beach nearby or walk 500 metres to the public beach which in that heat was too much.Air conditioning was also at extra cost.Youths were a bit of a problem at night passing by the hotel with music blaring from cars when we were trying to sleep.The scenery was breathtaking,the Apuan mountains and the amazing pine trees but I`m afraid we wont be going back.Mrs.S.Marshall of Leeds.England.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Giusy offers you a pleasant stay by a very green and peaceful place close to the beach and to the art towns as Pisa and Lucca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Giusy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Giusy Hotel Lido Di Camaiore
- Hotel Giusy Lido Di Camaiore, Italy - Tuscany