Hotel Piccolo Mondo
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Sylvia(Lido Di Camaiore)
View Hotel
Hotel Mariani(Lido Di Camaiore)
  • Pool
Hotel Tony(Lido Di Camaiore)
View Hotel
Hotel Eur(Lido Di Camaiore)
View Hotel
Hotel Pineta Mare(Lido Di Camaiore)
View Hotel
Hotel Dei Tigli(Lido Di Camaiore)
View Hotel
Hotel Bracciotti(Lido Di Camaiore)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Hotel Villa Toscana(Lido Di Camaiore)
View Hotel
Hotel Prestige(Lido Di Camaiore)
View Hotel
Hotel Verbena(Lido Di Camaiore)
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I think we were on the same trip as the last review and all we can say is we agree with it all. Would certainly stay there again if it came up as it was in a quiet location which although not right by the beach is to it's advantage. The only thing missing was a fridge which some rooms seem to have reading other reviews, maybe we were just unlucky.

Room Tip: Some rooms close to the outdoor smokers area.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2012 via mobile

I have just returned from a five night stay at this hotel. I was impressed with the nice clean modern lines adopted by the hotel. The sitting areas indoors and out are relaxing and modern. My room was kept spotless by the maid. Although a smallish single room it had a big patio window, balcony with table and chair and it was bright with nice furniture. I didn't get a fridge though like the people in the double rooms. The shower was super- very powerful and there was a hair dryer that worked fine. I was miffed because I had paid a supplement for my room and other single travellers had got the free of supplement rooms offered by the travel company. They all had double rooms! Not the hotels fault because they only had information about how many people in the group wanted a room to themselves. I have already complained about this to the coach company.
The food at the hotel was good. Breakfast was the usual continental type - eggs, cheese, meats, jam, honey, bread etc. Italian rolls and bread not very inspiring. Cereal and lovely yoghurt too. The evening meal was nice too- good starters and pasta for a second course. Vegetarians must LOVE cheese because that's what's offered for your main course virtually every night with omelette on the other nights. It's ok though because the pasta fills you up. The hotel puddings were really scrumptious - different every night and excellent.
I really liked this hotel and it was only 5 minutes to the beach. We were lucky because we had glorious sunny weather with temperatures in the upper 20s. The resort still had shops and plenty of restaurants etc. open but all the beach places that rent out chairs etc had closed for the winter. I expect that the season will end in the next week so I would not advise going later in October.
All in all I highly recommend both the resort and this lovely gem of a hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 30 July 2012

My wife and I stayed here after spending a week in Montecatini Terme where we were based for a touring holiday. Piccolo Mondo is a small, very pleasant hotel used, at least during our stay, by mainly Italian families. The hotel is situated down a quiet street just a short walk from the promenade and beach and the main road through Lido di Camaiore. It has a small garden area with shaded seating, car parking, a bar and a sun-bathing area on the roof. Our room was comfortable and had a safe, air-conditioning and balcony and was kept nice and clean by the chambermaid. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful and in the restaurant where we had breakfast and dinner the food was good, varied and well presented, and the waitresses and maitre d' made sure we were never wanting (even when my wife couldn't face King Prawns). We had a very enjoyable stay which for us was enhanced by being among, as I have already said, mainly Italian clientele. A swimming pool would have made our stay even better but we were of course only a few minutes walk from a superb beach.

Room Tip: Not all rooms have balconies.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter H
Reviewed 20 September 2011

Nice hotel, basic rooms with lovely views. Some English speaking staff. No pool as it is two mins from the beach! Food ok, lots of restaurants near by.

Room Tip: Some have sea views!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Spikeyd77
Reviewed 18 October 2010

This is a lovely quiet hotel with a large patio garden that is ideal to sit out in the evenings. The staff are friendly and give good service, especially the waiter Antonio. The hotel is very clean, the beds are comfortable and we had a huge balcony on our room. It is only a few minutes walk from an amazing beach which in October was wonderfully quiet.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple