“Very delicious sea food! 👌🏻”
Review of Da Salvatore

Da Salvatore
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located in Viale Centrale in Lignano just a few minutes' walk from the sea, this modern, recently renovated hotel has an air-conditioned indoor restaurant and a large terrace outside for alfresco dining in summer. For over 30 years now we have been putting all our love and passion into making excellent starters and pasta dishes based on fish, which have become the specialities of our restaurant. The restaurant offer an excellent choice of wines from Friuli and various other regions of Italy as well as a large number of international labels. Wide choice of pizzas and children's menu. On request, we prepare customised dishes and menus for the most sophisticated palates (must be booked in advance).
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We spent a very nice dinner here with the family. The sea food was very good! The staff could be nicer. The Price was realable.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Nice athmosphere, nice staff, perfect food. Service was to fast althought waiter was kind/friendly but couldnt provide the experience u would expect from the place. One of the best grilled calamari i have eaten here.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Eleg meno etterem, profi kiszolgalas.
Hal eloetel, tinzahal es tengeri tesztak volt a menunk, es 5 perccel azutan h eljottunk mindketten fostuunk egy kozeli barban.
Ezt a bejegyzest is kicsekkolas utan a hotel lobby wc jerol irom.
En a pizzat valasztanam...

Nice restaurant, pro staff, we had a huge see food diner. 5 minutes after we left we both ran towards the first bar and stood there for long time. This post is written in the toilett from the hotel lobby after check-out.
My advice, go with the pizzas...

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This is hands down the best restaurant I've ever visited in Lignano Sabbiadoro. The waiters are really fast and so so friendly! The atmosphere is perfect for a special dinner evening with friends or family. But now the most important thing: The food. I do not exaggerate when I say that the meals they serve are a dream come true. Everything was delicious af. I totally recommend ordering sea food at this place. It's the best sea food taste you'll ever experience. Get the mixed sea food plate as a starter and you'll see what I mean. All in all I visited this restaurant more than 10 times in my life and I cannot get enough of it.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We had a dinner here. Everything was perfect. A place for fish lovers. There was a waiter about 50 he made our evening. He was superkind and funny. Dishes were fresh and tasty. One of the best restaurant in the city.

Date of visit: July 2017