“Its simple, Dont stay here!!”
Review of Hotel Galli's

Hotel Galli's
Ranked #29 of 47 Livigno B&B and Inns
Roscommon, Ireland
“Its simple, Dont stay here!!”
Reviewed 15 February 2011

This is easily the worst place I have ever stayed in. It had the potential to be an excellent hotel due to its location in the resort. The only good thing i could say about the hotel is that the barman is friendly and helpful. Unfortunately these are the only positive things I have to say about this place. The rooms were tiny and filthy. The triple room was barely big enough for two people. The restaurant and bar area smelled of raw sewerage so I would not recommend anyone to eat in Benny's Bar. The music was playing so loud that you could clearly hear the DJ on the second floor. The music could be heard from 8 in the morning to half two at night even though the bar was completely empty. The management were unreasonable when you tried to talk to them and you can see why it is such a badly run hotel when you meet them. I would recommend anyone who is thinking of staying here to pay a few extra euro to change to a different hotel.

1 Thank djb88

Ballymena, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 February 2011

I booked this accomodation as part of a ski package deal with Directski.com. I will be complaining to them directly.

The rooms very basic. I could accept this but the noise is ridiculous. The bar below has entertainment nighlty and the sound is audible in the rooms above, the bass on the first night i stayed actually made the beds vibrate lol.

Stay here if your happy to join in and dont mind grotty rooms as well. Otherwise avoid.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ec1966

Travellers are raving about these Livigno hotels

Reviewed 26 January 2011

I travelled to this hotel with a group of friends. First impressions were ok...I wasnt expecting 4 star but when we got to our rooms the smell comming from the bathroom was just awful!! during our stay we had to keep opening our window in the room to make the smell bearable!! Bathroom was also dirty when we arrived. The noise from the bar downstairs went on until about 2am every morning which I didnt mind because I realised that Apres Ski was a big part of sking holidays but the fact that the bar was deserted every night made me wonder did they really have to keep the music going all night???..Food in this place is average to say the least but to be honast the smell of the place would stop anybody from wanting to eat here!
Staff are friendly to your face but not so behind your back which I found extremely annoying however Alex the barman was really lovely.
Overall livigno is a fantastic place but this hotel ruined our holiday. Between the rude staff (apart from alex) and the unbelieveable stench of the place nobody could ever pay me enough money to ever go back! Without a doubt the WORST HOTEL EVER!!

1 Thank baphoucy
Reviewed 23 January 2011

Original Gali is a badly run, disgusting establishment.The rooms are dirty, cramped and smelly. Loud music thumping till 2am every morning means you will find it very hard to sleep. A pungent smell of sewerage permeates the bar and bedrooms on a daily basis. During my stay, the management were very rude and disrespectful to myself many of the other guests. You could not pay me to return to this 'hotel'. My advice to all travellers to Livingo would be to avoid Original Gali and avoid Bennys Pub at all costs.

• Stayed January 2011
Reviewed 23 January 2011

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to livigno. Firstly the rooms are tainted with the smell of raw sewage. Extremely High volumes of music are heard from 4pm straight through until 2am, making it impossible to sleep or rest after a day on the slopes. I went with a big group of young professionals and we had an awful experience. on our last night the group returned back from the local night club and were asked to be quiet which we did and went into our rooms straight away. The next morning we were all awoken to a member of staff requesting us to either leave or pay 70euro. Of course nobody understood why this was required as we did as we were told the night before. In the space of 10minutes the man returned to say that each person in the group of 14 had to pay 70euro or else we would not have our passports returned to us. When a couple from the group went to speak with the manager, we were threatened with the Italian Police and also told that we would be crying later. This was an utter scam and this filthy, disgusting hotel made 980euro from us without reason or just cause. Also, a member of staff made very inappropriate sexual comments to me throughout our stay, which, made me very unconfortable. My advice to everyone is....NEVER STAY HERE!

• Stayed January 2011
1 Thank Reiltin1986
Reviewed 22 January 2011

' Hotel' is a very generous description of this building. You enter through the bar which smells like urine, the rooms are tiny and the cleaning service is disgraceful. The management are the most unprofessional organisation I've ever dealt with. No wonder the bar is like a ghost land every evening even though its location is at the bottom of a busy slope. No sleep is to be had before 2am. Even an after ski nap is out of the question due to the obnoxious level of music throughout the day and night. I am generally a very easy going traveler but Bennys has left a very bitter taste in my mouth. The biggest dive around Livigno which is a stunning location.

2 Thank cormo10
dublin
Reviewed 12 April 2010

Lovely room, in a good location. Very clean and pretty. Hotel overcharged by one night though

• Stayed January 2008, travelled with friends