“Hospitalty Par Excellance” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 79 Hotels in Livigno
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Hospitalty Par Excellance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2012

My family and I have just returned from a 11 day skiing trip to Livigno.We were fortunate enough to stay at the Hotel Concordia.This is a delightful Hotel elegantly furnished,with a great restaurant and menu.
What makes the hotel extra special is the wonderful friendly and accommodating staff who make you so welcome and gives the Hotel a feeling of home from home.
In addition the hotel is perfectly situated for the many shops and restaurants of Livigno as well as the slopes.
I highly recomend this establishment to any discerning traveller thinking of that perfect skiing trip in Europe.
Brendan Beaumont

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Polish first
Versoix, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2011

I stayed at the COncordia, Livigno, one week in july. It was part of a bike trip with my brother and a friend.
The hotel provided an excellent value for money. The service is excellent in brannew surroundings after some extensive refurbishment.
The restaurant is modern but retains a touch of the Mountain Style.
The bedrooms are tastefuly decorated, very quiet, and confortable
I would recommend this hotel, without any hesitations at all!
I am going back there again this winter!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank JC-Delage
Laguna Beach, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2010

My wife and I stayed at Hotel Concordia for a week to enjoy the Alps and snowboard. The Hotel Concordia was suggested to us by our travel agent, so we were unaware of what to expect once we arrived. What a great recommendation! The hotel is located right in the center of town with shopping, dining and snowboarding/skiing at your doorstep. The first thing we noticed once we were shown our room was the spaciousness of the room. It was very clean with an outdoor balcony with an amazing view. I can't say enough about how wonderful and accommodating the staff was. My wife has Celiac Disease, so she cannot eat gluten, not to mention she is a vegetarian as well. The General Manager Stefano made sure the dining staff was well informed and they all went out of their way to make sure my wife not only had safe meals, but gourmet tasty dishes as well. It was a real treat! The rest of the hotel staff was so bright and cheery as well as helpful, we couldn't ask for better hospitality. The amenities of the hotel including the wellness center are amazing and we used them to their fullest daily. Overall, we didn't feel like we were tourists staying at a hotel, the staff made us feel like we were friends visiting their town and they took us in and made us feel comfortable. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this hotel and thank you to everyone who helped make our experience there memorable.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank HeppaT
Stuttgart Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2010

All I can to say is that; my wife and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts for such a wonderful week at Concordia. From the moment we walked in the door of your beautiful Hotel and Elisa greeted us (Margherita was also SUPER), we had a great feeling. But throughout the entire week we were so pleased that it is hard for me to express. EVERYONE that we came in contact with made our stay in Livigno the most remember able that we’ve had in this enchanting village. This was our third visit there, but the other Hotels even can’t compare with this one.

The weather was fantastic, the food was delicious (both breakfast & Dinner), and every aspect from the cleanliness of our room, friendliness of the girls who cleaned them and even FOLDED OUR CLOTHS!!!, the service in the restaurant (SO FRIENDLY and made me feel like I was at home) to the great music evenings was indescribable! Not to mention the fantastic bar service that was the reason we decided to stay in your hotel in the first place…

What more can I say but; we are very much looking forward to spending the next vacation at the Concordia. My wife and I work really hard, and these few precious days that we can actually spend doing what we love (SKIING & mountain biking) are so important. Being part of this family for this short week recharged my batteries for a long time, and when I reflect on this seemingly short time we were blessed enough with to stay at the Concordia, all I can do is smile!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
West Sussex, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2009

Had the privilige of staying in the Grace Kelly suite, and can truly say that it was magnificent. Chic and spacious. The hotel is centrally located - Livigno's best shopping shares its street, and two major ski areas are but a short walk away. I found the staff to be warm and welcoming, and Livigno's signature Bombardino is mixed to perfection in the cosy downstairs bar. Also, the 3-course hotel dinners are a treat. Highly recommended.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family
Formby, Merseyside, England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2008

My wife and I have consistently visited this hotel over the last ten years. The fact that we continue to return tells any reader that this is a hotel different from and better than others within Livigno. It is the only four star hotel in Livigno at the moment and merits everyone of these stars.
Accommodation is first rate - scrupuously clean, airy and comfortable. Hence a good start to any stay.
Then add in the large buffet breakfast and you are set up for the day. However, the day is not over - have dinner and a gourmet dining experience. An imaginative chef who creates wonderful courses coupled to an extensive wine list and dinner becomes a veritable feast.
As I said earlier we have used this hotel for many years - we have seen the developments undertaken over these years - all for the better. The hotel now specialises in and has created three extensive suites for those who would enjoy a stay in luxury. Worth checking out.
The Giacomelli family have created a masterpiece here - visit and enjoy.

• Liked — The friendly atmosphere on arrival and throughout the stay - very welcoming
  • Disliked — None - we have come expect excellence and we got it
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled as a couple
      Check-in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2007

I stayed in the Concordia last Christmas with my partner and we had a really enjoyable stay.
The Rooms are spacious and immaculately clean, and the staff are polite and friendly.
We only stayed bed & breakfast as we like to eat out in the evenings, so we cannot review the evening meals but we were very satisfied with the breakfast.
It is quite expensive to stay here, but if you feel like spoiling yourself you won't be disappointed!

• Liked — Comfort
  • Disliked — No swimming pool!
  • Stayed December 2006, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Check-in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Doris75fp