All reviewsgreat service and excellent foodgreat hotelexcellent locationspa areathe hotel staffapres skirecommend this hotelnext yearmtb
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Great rooms. International bar. New room for bike storage and the bikewash is awesome. Super service. The even opened up the breakfast 30 mins before normal hours, because we had to leave early. Thanks Concordia! See U next year.

Birger, MTB-tours.dk, Denmark

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Nice location with terrace outside right in the center of the city with very modern fine equipment all over the building.
Welcome cool, nothing special.
Very good breakfast. Dishes at lunch and dinner are sometimes outstanding, sometimes less and could for sure be better.
Some rooms come with balcony and are smaller than the other ones without balcony. Large wardrobe with layers, no drawers, no hangers for trousers.
Beds are ok.
Small minibar in the room.
Modern bathroom, slippers and bathrobe available in each room.
One side of the building is alongside a stable with all kind of inconveniences in the room while the windows are open i.e. bad smell, a lot of flies coming in, etc… mainly when the weather is fine and sunny.
WiFi all over the hotel works very well.
The behaviour of the blonded lady at breakfast and dinner is a real scandal. It is difficult to understand how such an impolite and rude person had been hired to serve the customers in such a cosy environment. She is far from friendly. The coffee she serves at breakfast is that bad that it is likely for the sink.
In general the staff seems not to be motivated at all and doesn’t make your day nor your stay.
Watch out: LOCK ALL your belongings whenever leaving the room.
Due to the behaviour of the staff this hotel deserves a rate of 1 out of 5. Should the crew be more involved and customer friendly I would rate it at least 4.

Stayed: September 2017
Lungolivigno, Direttore at Hotel Concordia, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I had the chance of speaking to your group leader about your misbehavior towards myself and my staff for no reason at all. And he was sorry about that! For four days in a row we had to be very patient trying to understand why you were treating us all in a very bad way.

As you can read from other feedbacks, we are are very much appreciated: I really do not understand what happened and why you were so rude to us. It seemed you were having fun doing so as you were always laughting at us.

By the way: the guest that could not find her small bag in the room wrote to me directly a couple of days ago and she found the bag in her home as soon as she was back.

All the rest of the group was extremely happy and enjoyed everything about the hotel, the staff and our homey atmesphere.

If you wish to speak directly to me, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Have a good evening.

S Leone

Reviewed 3 March 2017

the hotel is great, room (superior) is spacious, great location for skiing, nice mini spa after ski. very nice staff. only one small negative point for the room is that it was wall to wall with the elevator, and you can hear the door open/close which was annoying when you sleep. The breakfast is good, nice restaurant for dinner.

Room Tip: Room far from the elevator
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wissamshoukair
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Go to Concordia to appreciate authentic yet refined Valtellina cuisine. One of the best bresaola in Livigno, served with fresh strawberries and reduced balsamic vinegar, delicate schiatt, inimitable cheese and buckwheat fritters, exceptional roast of juicy venison with fragrant and reach red wine gravy. Supreme local food and wine.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ElenaNW87RL
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

This is our 3rd time back to Livigno and our 2nd stay at Hotel Concordia. It's exceptional. Incredible staff. Amazing food. Great rooms. Location is perfect. Will be back for another ski season in 2018.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Stuart S
Lungolivigno, Direttore at Hotel Concordia, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2017

Good Morning Stuart,

Thanks so much for the great feedback I received today: I am so happy that we met your expectations once more. It's very important to us knowing we are on the right way and I am sure you are going to find the same passion and attention to our guests on your next visit.

When I read "exceptional", "incredible", "amazing" and "perfect"... well, I can tell you I am very staisfied as well. I shared your kind words with the whole team: we are really looking forward to welcoming you back next year!

Thanks again and have a great day.

Stefano & Team