“Nutelinoooooo!”

Dining options: After-hours
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nutelinoooooo!”
Reviewed 26 May 2012 via mobile

Just go there and have a Nutelino... Awesome! No more words are needed.

Paris, France
“Excellent and pure taste of pleasure”
Reviewed 10 December 2011

I always do one thing when I travel. In each country/city/place I try their best ice cream.
So far I already tried it in Finland, in Denmark, Spain and in France. I was already thinking that I found the pretender for the golden medal but sudennly I found out that nice boutique in Loano and since that time I can say I'm totally addicted to their ice cream!
I adore their pure fruit/nuts/etc taste! No chemistry no tones of sugar. These guys know how to stay with natural but excellent taste!
Looking forward to visit this place again in 2012 just to enjoy their unforgetable flavours.

Moreover I also liked the persons who hold the place themselves. Very handsome italian man and beautyfull girl who speaks fluent english who gave very usefll info about the most delicious places to eat in surrondings.

• Visited May 2011