“Packed out, but still personal.”
Review of Pizzeria 16

Pizzeria 16
Ranked #23 of 164 Restaurants in Loano
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2015

Booking advised. This popular Pizza-Resto is justifiably packed with happy customers. Our waiter took time & trouble to explain and recommend each of our choices despite being rushed off his feet.
The Fish of the day was one of the freshest I ever tasted, all the food was beautifully presented and cooked to perfection. The owners were hard at work too, ensuring everyone's satisfaction with a concern that one rarely finds these days.
My dessert choice was overruled - If you like chocolate, forget the delicious pear and chocolate tart, be patient while we cook (freshly for me) the hot chocolate cake with the molten centre. It made me drool, and resolve to become a better person. I was smiling all the way back to the hotel.

Reviewed 11 September 2015

Had diner here by recommendation of a local. Located in the town center very accessible. They have a terras but we chose to eat inside.
Service was very slow and they got our order wrong. (ordered red wine and got white, ordered garlic beard and never received it).

Food quality is ok, but I would recommend going there when it's calmer. They cannot handle a 'full house'.

Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

Had some very nice pizzas and grilled seafood. Very nice, modern restaurant compared to traditional Italian style. Good service.

1  Thank Busch N
Reviewed 1 November 2014

We arrived a little later than standard Italian eating time, and 16 was one of the only restaurants open. We were promptly served, and despite our simple Italian were able to get across what we wanted.

The food arrived quickly, and we were very impressed with the pizza. The pasta was also delicious, but the quantity of the pasta was very small for the price offered - it was much smaller compared to the size of the pizza, which was comparatively cheap.

So definitely go and visit, and stick to the pizzas!

Reviewed 25 October 2014

with respect to all ,I hadn't found restaurant like that in loano.
The most important attributes i discovered in,
1st is modern é stell mix.
2nd the most delicious menu with multiple choices of meet,fish,all types of pasta and pizza certainly
3rd the wine is optimus
4th the high quality of service
Finally the prices is very suitable for all.
Certainly, I'll return back.
I hope my information is useful for everybody.

1  Thank Dr David c