Without doubt, this "garni" is one of the best hotel/B&B I have ever stayed:
- beautiful chalet, all were nicely and tastefully decorated
- Our Junior Suite was 304 and it was great: huge balcony, huge room, huge bathroom (but no shower, just a jacuzzi bath)
- nicely located: 2 min walk to the main lift in Madonna
- very nice reception people who will advise on anything
- great great great breakfast: quality of the product is amazing as well as the vast choice for such a "small" B&B and most dishes are different every day.
- the deep tissue massage by the Sri Lanka (I think) masseur was great (and coming from Asia, I am a massage connoisseur)
- the swimming pool is fairly small but good to rest after ski if no kid yelling/jumping around... I also tried their "Biodream" bed: did not really feel anything and the bed is quite hard to lay on it. So save your money and get a massage instead. My husband tried their small fitness center.
The only downsides were the "Russians" => very noisy especially when they go to the spa area with children yelling and jumping all over the small swimming pool and the sauna/rest room... and the limited number of parking space in the premises of the hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Chalet del Sogno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.