I have stayed here 3 times now and it is the best Ski hotel ever. The decor is a perfect mix of traditional and contemporary styles. The rooms, lounge and restaurant have all be finished tastefully. The spa is something else with a pool, steam room, sauna as well as many other goodies - very relaxing and perfect after a hard day on the slopes. Can't fault the service, drop off and pick up to the lifts each day, great wine and the food is sensational. The breakfasts have great fresh fruit as well as a wide selection of hot and cold dishes. The dinners are a four course affair with complimentary amuse bouches. The one thing that stands out is the quality of the ingredients with no expense spared.
It is a small 31 room hotel, which has a lovely personal feel to it which is missing in the larger establishments.
If I could design my perfect boutique ski hotel then this would be it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chalet Dolce Vita is a Boutique design hotel characterized by high level of standard in wellness and luxury. Dolomieu is the flagship restaurant of the hotel. The 20 rooms are all different from each other. The Spa has a swimming pool, salt cave, sauna, Turkish bath, icefall and tisaneria. At the Beauty farm, we use only the highest quality products. The Dolce Vita is located 300 meters from the Spinale cable car and 400 from the center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your DV Chalet Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chalet Dolce Vita Boutique Hotel Madonna Di Campiglio
- Chalet Dolce Vita Boutique Hotel And Spa