We spent 3 nights and the New year's eve at that hotel.
1) We had a small and a bit noisy room with a nice view on Madonna di Campiglio.
2) The restaurant was good. Make sure that you are placed in the central dining room.
3) The spa area was great but the opening hours were a little bit short.
3) The manager of the hotel was in his young years a singer with some success (he sang for the New Year's Eve, funny)
4) For the brunch of the 1st January, the hotel hired a pianist and a violonist. That gave a very appreciated Wiener touch to the brunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cristal Palace Hotel is just 200 metres from the Pradalago cable car and 1 km from Madonna di Campiglio’s centre. Its excellent restaurant has a panoramic terrace overlooking the mountains.This four-star superior hotel features the Cristal Energy Spa, a large fitness and wellness centre with indoor swimming pool.Hotel Cristal Palace offers comfortable guest rooms with valley or mountain views. Each room has Wi-Fi access, minibar and an LCD TV with satellite channels.You will find a heated storage area for your ski equipment and a shelter for bicycles. There is also a free shuttle service to and from the ski slopes, upon request.The Cristal Palace organises free guided tours throughout the summer for exploring the Adamello-Brenta Park. At the hotel there is a mini club and a cinema room with surround sound system.Hotel Rooms: 61Il Cristal Palace ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cristal Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.