We stayed at this hotel for 9 nights, for a family ski trip, two adults and two kids ages 9 and 11. It was our first visit in this area and we loved it. The slopes and the ski are fantastic. What we liked most about the hotel is that it was very clean, the staff was very friendly (especially the restaurant staff was impeccable), and it had a free shuttle bus to the slopes. It dropped us off whenever we wanted and then with a phone call they came to pick us up. The driver was really polite and helpful. The hotel's sitting area is spacious and very cozy at the same time, the pool and spa areas are very well maintained and quite spacious. The view from our room was beautiful, overlooking the mountain and the hotel is easily situated on the central road of the village, from where we could walk to the shops, restaurants etc. The breaksfast had a set buffet and in addition had an a la carte menu that we could order from, with eggs, pancakes, etc. But the best part of the food was the dinner. Every night the chef surprised us with wonderful plates, always with a choice and very tasty,
The two areas of improvement of this hotel are:
- the elevator service, it broke down twice during our stay there and there was no other way to go up to our room. The second time it broke down on the Saturday before Easter Sunday and it got fixed on Monday morning. The garade is in -1 and the pool in -2. Our room was on the 4th floor. Especially after a full day of skiing, it's really hard to go up and down the stairs.
- the housekeeping of the rooms is a bit quick and don't pay attention. After a whole week of using our bathrobes, we left them on the bathroom floor to be replaced. And when we returned to our room, the dirty wet bathrobes were hanging up again! Of course we contacted reception and they changed them but this shouldn't happen. And the hankerchiefs, finished one day before our departure and they were not replaced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alpen Suite Hotel, at 350 meters from 5 Laghi lifts, offers a tasteful restaurant, a luxury wellness center with indoor pool and spacious suites.Suites have cozy living room and wide bedroom with king-size bed. Wi-Fi and cable Internet connection are at your disposal free of charge.The modern wellness center is free and offers whirlpool, alpine sauna, aromatic Turkish bath, mist shower, ice fountain and relaxing area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Alpen Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.