La Casa delle Stelle
Hotel Club Due Torri(Maiori)(Great Value!)
US$483
US$443
US$430
US$403
US$1,169
  • Breakfast included
Reginna Palace Hotel(Maiori)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$137
  • Breakfast included
Pietra di Luna Hotel(Maiori)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$157
  • Breakfast included
Hotel San Pietro(Maiori)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$121
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We stayed here last summer and enjoyed every minute of our stay. The beach was a one minute walk away and the staff at the hotel where helpful and friendly. The rooms where clean and spacious. I we will be returning soon.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2013

La Casa delle Stelle is an absolute delight to stay in, amazingly affordable, I was able to stay for 3 weeks, 2 years in a row, in October and then again in June the following year. Brought my friend back with me the 2nd time and she loved it as much as I do!!
The room was beautiful, spacious, comfortable and it was immaculately clean. Alfonso and his family are amazing, perfect hosts, and along with the staff so friendly and helpful, I'm so looking forward to going back and seeing everyone again soon, they all made me feel so welcome, I really felt like part of the family... like it was my home away from home!!!
Having my own balcony, the breakfasts were spent relaxing and enjoying the beautiful Amalfi coast mornings, and then several afternoons and warm evenings were spent there drinking wine and nibbling on the amazing authentic Italian food. The B&B is in very short walking distance from all the shops and restaurants, and only a 2 minute walk from the beach... where passing the little corner gelati place for a gelati on the way for an evening walk along the beach became a regular occurrence!!
Maiori being only a short bus or boat trip away from Amalfi, Positano, Ravello and all the other amazing sites and surroundings we were able to visit all of them easily and affordably. A day trip to Capri is also a must, the boat trip enables you to see the beautiful Amalfi Coast from the sea, that and the island itself are absolutely stunning!!!
I've recommended La Casa delle Stelle to all my friends, who have now all stayed there and have all said the same things, so I highly recommend it to anyone else planning to stay on the Amalfi coast... I certainly wouldn't stay anywhere else!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2013

This is an inexpensive, modern and confortable B&b with clean room and friendly staff. There is secure parking, good breakfast and super fresh croissant :)
It's easy to visit Amalfi, Positano and the other city of the coast becouse on the seaside (30ft) you can take local bus. You have a big surprise when the night coming....we were very happy to choose this little and great b&b

Room Tip: Aquila is very large
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank scottalbert
Reviewed 6 September 2012

Hospitality is a rare point to find positive, today places are good, food is ok but service is olways a problem.
Well beside the location confortable, beside the good B&B with garage not easy to find, the Hospitality of this Family it was fantastic.
A home to be in Your Vacancie, e good information point, and the best People of Costiera Amalfitana.
Hope to be there soone.

Room Tip: all the floor of Casa delle Stelle is confortable, You can eat in balcony and the service of local Restaurant is special and good. Tonys is special.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2012

My boyfriend and I have just returned from a wonderful weekend break at this fantastic B&B.

The owner is very helpful and welcoming. He gave us some great advice as to where to go on day trips along the coast.

The breakfast was delicious and there was a great choice. Our room was fantastic and beautifully clean and well decorated. The balcony was spacious enough to have breakfast on.

There was the added bonus of free wifi, which was excellent. There is also a garage, so if you decide to hire a car to explore the beautiful coast, there is parking, which is a huge benefit of this B&B.

A must for people looking for a wonderful coastal getaway. Definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple