“Wonderfull food and service”

Torre Normanna Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Maiori
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I were traveling along the Amalfi coast and made reservations at this restaurant. It was a wonderful experience!! The food had amazing presentation, tasted wonderful, and the service was top notch.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,882)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Torre Normanna is a breathtaking venue; with history, caracter and ... Location Location Location!
A sweet evening, weather perfect - Food excellent - I ve chosen a degustation seafood approach to my dinner and I truly enjoyed and treasured each moment.
Staff very kind ... attemptive ... yet never intrusive ... and to finish ... fireworks beneath Ravello ... truly magical!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant I would rate in the top ten I have visited in the world. We called in several days in advance to book a table for our final night in Mairio however we were informed most apologetically that they were catering for a wedding that evening so we took a booking for the night prior. Upon arrival we were treated with exceptional curtesy, albeit the restaurant was busy we were shown to a wonderful table in an alcove with its own viewing window. The service was exceptional the food exquisite, the local wine recommended was sublime. Prices are reasonable high for certain taster menus however not much more so than surrounding restaurants we had visited during our seven night stay. To the small amount of people on TA who have given this establishment a less than an excellent review I can only think your attitude toward the staff as a tourist may have been at fault more than their attitude towards you as is quite often the case with tourist reviews. I can only thank Torre Normanna and it’s staff for making us feel really special and for a marvellous evening.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Celebrating mine and my sisters golden anniversary amazing food staff very attentive and friendly nothing to much trouble. View was terrific. Very memorable evening.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

We went to Torre Normanna for my husband's birthday. The entire experience was amazing. We got there too early but the restaurant gave us drinks and breadsticks with a view of the water and tower. We had several delicious courses with top notch service. The wine recommendation was perfect and the dessert plate for his birthday was great. The history was cool I highly recommend this restaurant.