“Capri and the Amalfi Coast”

Capone Servizi Marittimi
More attraction details
Owner description: Capone Servizi Marittimi is a very professional team specialized in maritime services on the Amalfi Coast. We are proud to offer you an original and exclusive list of unique solutions, for your dream holiday: Rental boats, daily and nightly excursions, Fishing excursions, personalized excursions for private events, water taxi service. Do not lose the chance to feel the sea emotions!
Reviewed 27 September 2013

My friend and I had a wonderful trip from Maiori to Capri.
Andreas was a great skipper and was very informative.
The swim in the Mediterranean was fantastic and to see the Grottos up close was truly magnificent.
I recommend Capone Servizi with flying colours and I look forward to using them again in the near future.

CaponeServiziMaritt, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Capone Servizi Marittimi, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Dear Leslie,
I thank you very much for you opinion and for the preference reserved to our services.
I am very happy to know that your Capri Tour experience has left you a good memory of your holiday on the Amalfi Coast.
Please consider me at your completely disposal in case you will need again our assistance in the future.
Thanks a lot for your time.
Best Regards

There are newer reviews for Capone Servizi Marittimi

Reviewed 22 September 2013

We recently rented a boat and captain from Compone Servizi Marittimi -- what a great experience! We spent some time swimming along the Amalfi Coast shoreline, did a quick tour of Capri, had lunch in an incredible, accessible by water only, restaurant, and were thoroughly entertained by our captain. We were so happy with the experience that we rented the same boat and very charming captain to take us from Positano to Naples for our return to the U.S.

Dear Mr. Pierce,
I am very happy to hear so beautiful opinion about your experience with us.
Our company try every day to do all the best to meet the satisfaction of our guests and it is a very pleasure for me to know that it is possible!
I send you my best thanks for your preference, for your kindly opinion and for the appreciation expressed for all our staff.
I will be at your disposal if you will need again our help in the future.
Sincerely

Reviewed 9 September 2013

The day started well as we were picked up directly from the platform outside our villa and our family of four joined eight other people for our day out. Everyone was very friendly and our captain made everyone welcome. The boat trip was a perfect way to see the Amalfi coast and we were given lots of information and history along the way. We had two stops for a welcome swim, - a bay in Capri and a bay near to Positano. We also saw a number of the caves both on the amalfi coast and Capri and our captain offered the chance to get a smaller boat to see the Blue Grotto - however in August there are a lot of boats queuing to get in and we took a collective decision to not stop. We had three or so hours in Capri, so were able to get a meal and take the funicular up to the town.

Would recommend and thought it was very good value as the crowded ferry boats to Capri were not considerable cheaper.

CaponeServiziMaritt, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Capone Servizi Marittimi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Dear customer,
I would like to thank you very much for you choice and for the preference reserved to our services.
I send you my warmest thanks for the wonderful opinion written about our company.
I hope to be able to satisfy again your needs in the future.
Thank you very much!
Best regards

Reviewed 30 July 2013

We wanted to go to Capri and found there is a ferry for 35 Euros. I had also read some reviews about the Capone Servizi Marittimi, a private boat hire service, and the lovely lady at our hotel reception gave me all the necessary information. It was 65 Euros for a day out. But we would have only (at most) 12 people on board and we would stop at different grottos and have a swim in the sea. It sounded wonderful and we booked it at the little stall at Maiori beach. Anna Capone was efficient, helpful and very friendly indeed! When we saw the boat at the morning of our excursion we were truly amazed. It was beautiful!! There were 10 people in all, the boat was immaculate, had wood interior and leather seats. There was plenty room to move- we had the back to ourselves (we were 4) and sitting out there in the morning sun seeing Maiori disappear was absolutely incredible. Andrea, our captain, was young but very experienced and gave us some information about the area / islands. He plays accordion in a band and we listened to some heartwarming Napolitan music!!! He stopped at various grottos and I have NEVER seen water of that colour. The highlight was a stop for a swim in the sea...wonderful...We didn't wait at the "blue grotto" because the waiting time was 2 hours. We all wanted to go to Capri instead and had about 3 hours which was just enough to get an impression of the island.Then back on our boat, we had another swimming stop near an idyllic beach and we could hear the crickets in the trees! Andrea opened a bottle of wine, how enjoyable in these wonderful surroundings. After a short thunderstorm with which Andrea coped extremely well- we always felt safe,I was quite sad to get back,it was such an amazing day. - worth every penny, we spoke to the other people on boat and had so much fun, the most beautiful views, swimming in the azzure blue sea, listening to Andrea with his "oh sole mio"...We will definitely book again with Anna Capone to experience the Amalfi coast again... Mille grazie a tutti per una bellissima esperienza!!!

1  Thank Gabriella376

Dear Gabriella,
thank you for your very well accepted opinion about our boat service and all our staff.
It was a very pleasure for me to meet you and I thank you again for your preference.
We will be very pleased to meet again your needs in the future in case you will vist soon the Amalfi Coast .
I send you my warmest regards.
Sincerely

Reviewed 28 June 2013

We took a tour from Maiori to Capri in early June. The weather was unseasonably cool. The ride was smooth and comfortable. The boat was clean and well maintained. Andre, our captain gave us a wonderful tour of the coast on our way to Capri. He slowed down in some places to allow us to take pictures. He even set us up with a tour guide on Capri. On our return to Maiori, the skies were dark and rain was coming. Andre did his best to safely but quickly get us back. We did get wet but missed the major downpour. What a great way to see the Amalfi coast!

Dear guest,
I thank you very much for your time and for the preference reserved us.
I am displeased if our summer season has had this year very strange changes.
I hope you will have the chance to vist again the Amalfi Coast and to enjoy it with a wonderful sun.
We will be at your disposal if you will need again our help in the future.
Best Regards