“Great food and service”

Price range: US$15 - US$28
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Family-run trattoria. Bell traditional cuisine with a dash of creativity. Superb quiet location to enjoy on the terrace of our meat and fish.
Rome, Italy
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

The highlights were the catch of the day (sea bass) and a fried mozzarella appetizer. I found the staff friendly and the service fast, and it was nice to be sitting among locals. A nice, memorable meal.

Visited May 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rubbish place please do not go”
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

Waited over an hour and twenty mins owner did not pay any attention to us it's the local take away pizza place
So they are not interested in in any sit down orders unless your italian

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Don H
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Good Italian Menu”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

This is obviously a family run trattoria & it is nice to see some different dishes on the menu compared to other restaurants. On the two occasions that we ate here we had very nice meals trying the pasta dishes as well as the steak, which I would certainly recommend. We did have to wait a little while for dessert the second time that we were there, but the waiters were busy serving two large tables of Italian families, something that I always take as a recommendation in that if the locals choose to eat at restaurant the food must surely be good. Prices are very reasonable.

• Visited September 2013
Oxford, England
“Very Mixed Views on this Establishment”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

My wife and I went to this restaurant as it was highly recommended by locals for Pizza's, and perhaps that is all we should have had. However we did try the starters, and even though I scanned the menu carefully, the soup did not seem to be quite what I ordered. It has calamari in it, and I did not see that on the ingredients, I could have coped with that, but it was extremely salty,and I could eat very little of it. The wine which was recommended was dear but excellent, and our pizza's were exactly what we had ordered and very enjoyable and good value. I could see that this was a local restaurant and extremely popular, and the setting was nice on a rooftop terrace (hence the name) My wife's starter was also disappointing and not quite what she expected. Service was a little slow, as we were asked for our orders within 2 minutes of being seated, and we asked for a little longer, and then it appeared we were ignored for some time, whilst other persons around us were being served, and I had to get the waiters attention, as it did seem we had been forgotten about. A dessert was put in front of us, which we hadn't ordered. The Manager did asked us if we enjoyed the meal, and I said "Yes the pizza" So we have very mixed reviews of this place, and unlikely to try it again, which is a shame as the pizza was great.

• Visited August 2013
Bridport, United Kingdom
“Best local speacialist menu”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Small menu, focus on local dishes and ingredients, but very good cooking. For a more authentic local flavour look no further.

Visited July 2013